0.1

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ 
ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ?

••••Φ••••

"the patient is waking up!! "

" hurry call the doctor! "

The said man came with his white blouse, entered the room and witnessed the young boy fluttering his eyes open, adjusting to the light then slowly rolling them around.

The doctor gave instructions to call the patient's closest people and proceeded to check his vision then thew a glance at his cardiac rhythm on the screen.

He looked at the drained body before him, pale, chapped blue-ish lips, dark circles, dim blond hair with obvious dark roots, skinny shape. It was heartbreaking to see the famous lively boy in such state.

He took a look at his healed wrist and shook his head with a regretful and sorry expression.

" hello Mr.Park, nice to have you back " he said softly and the said patient looked at him aimlessly.

A few minutes later, six boys came into the room followed by a seventh older one. The young man looked at their faces and felt his tired eyes tear up, he squeezed them shut and felt a hand on his, he looked back up and met his bestfriend's glassy orbs.

" I missed you jimini!! " he shouted and took the said boy in a warm hug.

" m- uhu uhu- me t-too " he barely breathed and caught Jin turning away and burying his face in Namjoon's neck, Hoseok was hugging him on top of Taehyung and yoongi was clasping his mouth with one hand and looked at him with watery eyes. Even their manager was there, looking relieved.

He smiled softly and closed his eyes, remembering what got him there then looking down at his wrist to find it fully recovered, he frowned but quickly forgot it when the doctor started asking him questions.

" Mr.Park I'll ask you some things and you just answer with yes or no, is that alright?  "

" ye-s " he choked and the doctor nodded.

" is your sight blurry? "

" no "

" are you feeling dizzy? "

" no "

" do the sides of your head hurt? " the man asked and took a few seconds to think.

" a little "

" okay, do you hear a siren or a whistle? "

" yes "

" hum, do your teeth hurt? " jimin clenched his jaws a little and flinched.

" a little "

" that's normal it's only because you haven't shewed anything in so long " the man said and his eyebrows knit in confusion.

" wh-"

" I think you're alright overall, you just need a few more days here then you're free to go " he said with a smile and tae screamed in excitement.

" did you hear that jimini we're going home! " he said while softly slapping his thighs and Jimin looked at the movement of his hands on his legs and frowned, then looked up at the bright smile he had on his face, still touching him.

" tae? "

" yes? " he looked at him expectantly.

" I c-can't feel your hands " he said looking at taehyung's palms on his legs.