4. quick kiss

scott wasn't sure where he got the courage to hold malia's hand. he just knew that it felt so right. malia didn't pull away when he grabbed it. she didn't even flinch. she just kept watching the movie and smiled.

ever since that brave moment, the awkwardness was gone. they joked and talked like they'd known each other forever.

stiles and lydia decided to ride in stiles' jeep alone. so scott and malia were driving lydia's car.

malia had turned on the radio as loud as it would go, and she began singing 'baby' by justin bieber obnoxiously. scott watched malia dance along with the music, when he should've been watching the road. malia saw scott watching her and she sang even louder.

scott laughed and began to sing along with her and justin. when it came time for the rap, malia cleared her throat and hit every word perfectly. even the fast parts.

again, scott laughed. he loved seeing her act this way. he thought it was amazing how she was being herself, even if he thought she was crazy. she didn't care, and scott admired that.

eventually they reached the pizza place, and scott wad slightly disappointed. but he was hungry.

they walked in together (more like malia skipped, and scott followed), and looked for stiles and lydia. once they spotted them, they made their way over to them.

the whole group ate dinner together. it consisted of many laughs and pizza sauce on malia's face. just because.

later, scott insisted on taking stiles' jeep to drop malia off in and he could just bring it back to stiles later. stiles reluctantly agreed, but he didn't like it.

as scott drove malia home, music was loudly playing, but malia didn't sing along. they talked. they talked about senior year, which they were both entering in a month. they talked about what they planned to do after.

scott told her he wanted to become a vet. but malia didn't know what she wanted to do.

scott pulled the jeep up in front of malia's house. he got out of it and walked her to the door.

"i had fun." malia smiled. "thanks."

"thank you." scott said, grinning back at her. he was referring to the fact that she showed him the best time he'd had in a long time.

malia stayed still for a moment, before leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. scott blushed. he could not stop smiling.

malia walked closer to her front door, and her hand was on the doorknob when she paused. "scott. thanks for the date."

•••

sHe AdMiTtEd iT wAs A dAtE, cHiLdReN.

This is the last chapter (for now) with no social media. (Hint: @ drama next chapter my dudes.)

If you guys are liking this cringey story, vote please!

-Kelsie