47. dreams suck

malia woke up, sitting up in her bed quickly. she sighed, realizing scott hadn't proposed, she still hadn't graduated, and she was still scared. it had all been a dream.

"dreams suck." she muttered to herself as she dropped back down onto her bed.

[ A/N hA Y'ALL THOUGHT ]

LYDIA & MALIA!

moolooa
lydia
i'm freaking insane

lyduh
how
wait don't answer that

moolooa
i'm telling you anyways
i literally just had a dream where scott purposed to me at graduation

lyduh
o o f

moolooa
i know
the cringe is real

lyduh
you're kinda
how do i put this
let's just say you should probably visit a counselor

moolooa
uhh i don't think it's that serious

lyduh
go to couples counseling!
oohh stiles and i will do it
be the counselors i mean

moolooa
what no

lyduh
please
we have to keep our relationship interesting
and so do you and scott

moolooa
no we don't

lyduh
oh really?
then why are you guys so worried that you'll drift?
you need to keep things interesting so that you'll never get bored and you'll spend as much time together as possible

moolooa
i don't think we'll get bored but
fine

lyduh
THANK GOD
AKJDKWJFIWOS
I'M SO EXCITED

moolooa
chill

lyduh
DON'T EVER TELL ME TO CHILL

scott was reluctant to agree when he found out about "couples counseling". but after some thought, he decided it would definitely be interesting. so he agreed. besides, he knew stiles would practically force him to go. he was just saving himself the trouble.

so the four all sat down at the kitchen table at lydia's house.

stiles had a pencil in one hand and a small notepad in the other, ready to write things down. nobody knew what though. lydia sat next to him, her fingers laced together. she pressed her lips together and seemed to be examining scott and malia.

scott and malia sat across from them, suppressing a laugh.

"i think i know what the problem is. you're both worried about graduation. you're afraid you'll drift apart." lydia said.

stiles smiled and nodded at his girlfriend. "nice work, babe." he then proceeded to write something down on his notepad.

malia leaned forward in her seat, "lydia, you only know that because i told yo-"

lydia closed her eyes and held up her hand, silencing malia. malia leaned back in her chair, allowing lydia to speak.