48. stranger cuddles pt. 2

minor stranger things spoiler oOps.

scott & malia

momlia
SCOTT
SCOTTY
SCOOT
SCOTTTTTTT
SCOTT
SCOTF
SCOFF

scoot
WAIT WHAT
WHO IS SCOFF
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME
WHO IS HE

momlia
STFU THIS IS SERIOUS

scoot
WHAT IS IT BABE

momlia
I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN SEASON 2 OF STRANGER THINGS

scoot
ME NEITHER

momlia
i NEED TO WATCH IT
IMMEDIATELY
RIGHT NOW
THIS FREAKING SECOND
LIKE RIGHT NOW SCOTT

scoot
IS THIS YOUR WAY OF LETTING ME KNOW YOU WANNA NETFLIX AND CHILL

momlia
NO YOU WHORE THIS IS MY WAY OF LETTING YOU KNOW I WANNA NETFLIX AND CUDDLE

scoot
OH
so no chill?

momlia
sCOTT

scoot
SORRY
COME OVER AND WE CAN WATCH IT

momlia
BLESS UP I LOVE YOU

scoot
I LOVE YOU TOO NOW HURRY

momlia
OMW

scott and malia had been watching stranger things all day, with malia constantly complaining and saying, "not enough mileven". she said she was triggered because that ship was too iconic for them to be separated, whatever that meant. scott was just happy to be there, with his arms wrapped around her.

eventually, when mike and eleven reunited, malia stood up on the bed and started screaming. like, literally. she screamed at the top of her lungs, practically shattering scott's eardrums. she began jumping up and down on the bed, making scott rock all over the place.

malia was still jumping when she pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number. scott heard a girls voice say, "hello?" on the other line.

malia screamed into the phone.

allison literally almost fell when she heard her. "jesus christ, what happened?"

"mileven!" was all malia could say. "mileven mileven mileven mileven mileven mileven mileven!"

"you finally watched it?!" allison sounded excited. "it's so good, isn't it?"

"i've never seen anything greater!" malia said. "got to go, my babies are on the screen."

malia jumped back down and snuggled closer into scott's chest as she watched. he wrapped his arm around her stomach as he looked at her. she was completely caught up in the show, not realizing that scott was staring at her. he took a while to appreciate... well, her. how he'd gotten so lucky to have this girl in his arms, he didn't know. but he had never been more grateful that a person was in his life.

later, once they had finished the entire season, malia sighed. "steve harrington is such a mom."

scott chuckled, leaning down and kissing malia on the forehead.

●●●

yeah yeah i know short update and it's been 3984839929 years but i literally cannot stop thinking about stranger things (as you can tell by this completely unnecessary chapter). leAVE ME ALONE I TRIED TO MAKE IT FLUFFY AND CUTE BUT AJDHWINCKWODJF

STRANGER THINGS IS SO GOOD AND MILEVEN MAKES ME SOB I LOVE IT SO MUCH (again, as you can tell my 293993rd username change:) ). I'M ALSO VERY VERY OBSESSED WITH FINN WOLFHARD AND THE REST OF THE CAST (BUT MOSTLY FINN) AND FILLIE IS CUTE (btw i don't ship this at all anymore i've changed guys) BUT WE SHOULDN'T PRESSURE THEM GUYS BUT KAJDJJHGDGIHFFKN I'M HAVING A SEIZURE HELP.

k this a/n is longer than the chapter bye

-kelsie