40. this isn't you

the only thing malia could think was how crazy this was. she didn't remember how she ended up in the janitor's closet with him, and she didn't care. all she cared about was the guy she was currently ripping the clothes off of.

she pulled his shirt off his head, then hers. their lips met again right after. it was like they couldn't get enough of each other. like they needed each other.

she'd never been so in love.

"this is crazy." scott told her in between a kiss.

malia smiled against his lips. she ran her fingers through his hair, her hands eventually wrapping them around his neck. he lifted her up off the ground and she wrapped her legs around his waist, laughing.

scott grinned, "shh, we can't get caught."

malia smirked. "you have to admit though, it's kind of hot."

scott chuckled, his lips meeting hers again. "very."

"malia!" her name was shouted.

malia sat up in her seat quickly. she saw her teacher standing there with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

had malia fallen asleep in class? and dreamed about scott? how pathetic could she be?

the teacher cleared her throat. "ms. tate. i need to speak with you after class. and perhaps again in detention." the teacher turned around smugly.

malia sighed, rubbing her forehead in shame. what was up with her? but she knew the answer. she missed him. it was that simple. she missed him so much she dreamed about him. she was losing her mind.

she stayed after class, like she was ordered to. she stayed in her desk, staring off into space. she saw the teacher walk closer to her out of the corner of her eye.

"ms. tate." the teacher said, trying to get her attention.

"call me malia, please. ms..." she looked at the teacher's desk, hoping to see her name on a whatever it's called. "blake." right. jennifer blake.

"malia." ms. blake said more firmly. "i can't help but notice your unusual behavior lately. is there something i should know about?"

"no. i just have a lot going on, that's all. i can handle it." malia lied. she couldn't handle this.

yes you can. she told herself. she was still having trouble grasping that she could do this. she wanted to believe it, she really did. but every five seconds he slipped into her mind, and she felt like she was falling apart. and she hated herself for that. malia had promised herself that she would never let a boy have that kind of affect on her. but scott was different.

ms. blake shook her head. "this isn't you, malia. you've changed."

"how?"

she sighed. "well, for one, you just fell asleep in class."

"i've done that before." malia shrugged.

ms. blake gave her a sympathetic look. "malia... do you know how red your eyes are? you look like you've been crying all night. maybe even this morning before school."

malia stiffened. was it that obvious? she sighed, mentally deciding to lie. "fine. one of my favorite characters died on a show i love last night."

"oh." ms. blake looked like she didn't know what to say. "sorry."

"yeah. can i go now?" malia asked.

ms. blake nodded. right before malia reached for the doorknob, ms. blake spoke up again. "malia, you know i'm going to have to call your father about this, right?"

malia shook her head frantically. "no. please don't. he'll kill me, he'll-"

"this issue cannot be ignored, ms. tate."

malia angrily opened the door. "it's malia." and she slammed it.

stiles and lydia stood by their lockers together, plotting.

"okay, remember that plan we had that one time for them?" lydia asked stiles.

"where we lock them in the janitor's closet?"

"that's the one." lydia smiled. "let's do this."

"i see scott." stiles said.

"i see malia."

stiles grinned at lydia. "operation "get-scalia-back-together is a go."

•••

i'm emotionally unstable

i also just realized there is now 40 chapters of pure cringe why do you people read this? whatever the reason is, i love you for it.

i seriously thought i published that last chapter yesterday i'm so confused.

-Kelsie