31. liam says no

"i dare you to kiss me." theo said smugly.

liam's eyes narrowed.

"no." scott said, like theo was crazy for even trying. and he was.

"she has to. it's a dare." theo crossed his arms across his chest.

"no." scott demanded.

theo rolled his eyes. "malia."

malia looked like she was about to say something, but scott beat her to it. "what about her?"

"do you want to kiss me?" theo turned towards malia, ignoring scott.

malia scoffed. "is that even a question? of course not."

scott smirked at theo as he wrapped an arm around malia. malia smiled too, leaning into him.

theo looked like he was about to punch scott. "mccall, i'm about to kick your a-"

suddenly liam shot up from the circle. he reached down and grabbed theo by the shoulders and lifted him up, not saying a word. he dragged him out of the bedroom everyone else was in. he dragged him through the hallway, theo struggling to get free the whole way. he pushed him into a completely different room, thankfully it was empty. liam pushed theo down on the ground.

"you have got to leave scott and malia alone." liam demanded, pointing a finger at theo.

theo quickly got up off the floor. "you don't know anything about that."

liam sighed. "look, theo. i am your only friend. i have a lot of friends, you have one. stop embarrassing me in front of my other friends."

"i'm not-"

"don't talk." liam interrupted. "i know you have a crush on kira. don't even try denying it, you do. but you're only leading kira on if you keep messing with malia."

theo rolled his eyes. "i do not have a crush on kira."

"whatever, theo. the point is, you have to leave scott and malia alone. they're my parents."

theo stayed silent for a long moment. "fine."

liam smiled. "now apologize."

"what? no!"

"apologize."

theo groaned. "fine."

"then go tell kira you're in love with her."

"shut up."

•••

THAT SHOWER SCENE I'M SHOOK.

Now I just need a stydia scene and my life will be complete.

-Kelsie

p.s. i won't survive the last episode r.i.p. me