24. how many times you roll your eyes while talking to theo

another day came of malia walking through the school, thinking about scott. although scott occasionally helped her study, she was actually more lost than she was before.

because whenever scott was explaining something she could only focus on how hot he was. and how smart he sounded. and how hot he sounded because he sounded so hot.

see? she got distracted thinking about thinking about scott. malia sighed. she was falling way too hard and way too fast.

speaking of fast, after malia told scott about why she wanted to take things slow, things seemed too slow. she wanted to kiss him, she wanted to hug him, touch him. but scott always seemed like he was holding back. like he was forcing himself not to touch her. she knew he was doing it for her, and she really appreciated him doing that for her. but it was too slow.

god, why couldn't she make up her mind? it wasn't that hard. you can go fast or you can go slow. why couldn't she decide?

malia sighed again, this time for a completely different reason. she saw theo approaching her. she spun on uer heel, turning away from him quickly. he caught her shoulder though, spinning her back around gently.

"you seem excited to see me." he smirked.

"i'm ecstatic." malia rolled her eyes sarcastically. "what do you want, theo?"

"just wanted to talk to the prettiest girl in beacon hills."

malia rolled her eyes again. "theo, rolling my eyes at you makes my head hurt."

theo chuckled. "then stop fighting it. let it happen."

"let what happen?"

theo raised his eyebrows, then shook his head. "don't worry about it."

as she usually did around theo, malia rolled her eyes. okay, it was really starting to hurt.

malia was tired of him already. she searched the hallway for an excuse to leave. then she saw one. "allison!"

allison turned and saw her malia, then grinned. she walked up to her. "hey, malia." she waved. "theo." she smiled, acknowledging him. she was too nice. malia didn't understand.

"hey." malia said. "do you have a tampon i can borrow? a pad?"

allison's eyes widened. she glanced at theo worriedly, not wanting him to hear. malia knew that period talk always ran boys off, she wasn't even on hers.

malia shrugged nonchalantly, like it wasn't a big deal. because it really wasn't to her.

"malia, that trick is so lame." theo scoffed, not buying it. he then looked over at allison and looked her up and down. "what's your name?"

"taken." a voice said from behind them. malia looked to see isaac, standing up behind allison and wrapping his arms around her. allison smiled and leaned into him. isaac held up a hand and made a 'shoo' motion with it. "run along." he said to theo, obviously not threatened by the "bad boy".

theo smiled. but he didn't say anything, he just walked away. isaac was not one to mess with when it came to allison.

"oh, theo! wait!" malia yelled. theo turned around and looked at her. she smiled politely and raised her middle finger at him. what? she didn't want to break her record. she was actually surprised she hadn't gotten in trouble. she had flipped him off like three times in public already.

theo didn't say a word. he just laughed and turned back around.

malia looked over at the two again. isaac's arms were still wrapped around allison, and they looked like they didn't plan on leaving.

malia smiled and them and quietly whispered, "goals."

•••

nO drama because what I had in mind isn't gonna work out. Oh well.

Also, Kira is the only one Theo's nice to because I want it to be like season 1 Naley. By the way, NALEY WAS MY FIRST SHIP EVER I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

And I think I'm going to unpublish my Stydia book for now. Idk what made me think I could handle both of these.

-Kelsie

p.s. expect some serious fluff next chapter.