30. i dare you to kiss me

malia, allison, lydia, and kira were all sitting on lydia's bed. they were going to stay at kira's house, but her parents scared them. so they met at lydia's house.

the sleepover wasn't as fun as malia had hoped. they used to play games and tell secrets all night. but it was kind of... awkward. because of malia and kira. malia wanted to be able to talk to her.

allison tried to make things better, but there was no use. they played uno and everyone got mad because lydia kept winning.

after a while of watching gossip girl on netflix, lydia paused it and sat up. "this blows."

allison looked offended. "what do you mean? gossip girl is-"

"not gossip girl." lydia cut her off. "this sleepover. no one's having fun."

"i'm having fun watching gossip girl." allison said.

"me too." kira spoke up.

lydia groaned, just as her phone vibrated. she picked it up and checked it. a slow smile crept onto her face.

malia's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "oh no. that smile's your evil smile. what happened?"

"we're going to a party." lydia smirked.

kira's eyes widened and she shook her head. "no. no parties. my parents will kill me."

"your parents don't have to find out."

later all four girls walked into jackson whittemore's house. malia was instantly overwhelmed by the scent of alcohol. there were some people dancing in the middle of the room, cups in hand, attempting to be sexy. most of them failed.

lydia was known as the best partier in beacon hills. it was in her blood. malia watched lydia as her eyes scanned the crowd of teens, probably searching for stiles.

malia sighed before speaking. "i'm going to go find scott."

lydia said, "i'm gonna go find stiles."

allison said, "i'm gonna go find isaac."

"i'm gonna go find... the bathroom." kira sighed, then pressed her lips together.

all four of them separated, and malia felt a little guilty for leaving kira.

after a while she saw scott talking to boyd in the kitchen she ran up and put her chin on his shoulder. "hi, scotty. boyd."

boyd waved and walked away, leaving scott and malia alone. scott grinned, taking malia's hands, turning her to face him. "hi." scott gave her a hello kiss, which lasted a few moments longer than usual hello kisses do. "i thought you were at a sleepover."

"we were, but lydia heard the news about the party. she practically forced us to come." she shrugged.

"well, i'm glad you came."

malia slowly smiled at him. "me too."

after a little while of scott and malia talking about random stuff, isaac ran up to them. "we're all going to be basic and play truth or dare. you guys coming?"

scott and malia agreed and walked into a bedroom with isaac. lydia, stiles, allison, theo, and liam were all sitting on the floor in a circle, with a small gap in it. isaac, scott, and malia all sat down in the gap.

"okay." lydia said. "who's first?"

"i'll go." allison volunteered. "let's see... theo. truth or dare?"

"dare." he said.

"i dare you to... ask kira on a date." allison smiled.

"what? why?" theo asked. his face looked like he was hiding something.

"cause i dared you to. duh." allison shrugged.

theo rolled his eyes, got up, and walked out of the room.

"why is he here?" malia asked, obviously annoyed.

"he asked to play." allison shrugged.

malia rolled her eyes as theo reentered the room a few minutes later. he sat back down in between liam and lydia.

"so...?" isaac asked, wanting to know what kira's response was.

theo narrowed his eyes at him. "she said yes."

malia noticed allison's eyes light up. she gave allison a questioning look, but allison never looked in her direction.

"now you ask someone, theo." liam told him.

theo smirked. "malia. truth or dare?"

malia narrowed her eyes at him. "dare."

"i dare you to kiss me."

•••

I'm awful at updating man. But this story is probably coming to an end soon. But I already have like 298329 different Scalia drafts so of course I'll make a new Scalia story.

-Kelsie