15. i came out of the closet even though i'm straight

two weeks later, it was the first day of school. malia and scott still hadn't spoken, making the both of them dread seeing each other.

malia wanted to talk to scott, but she never knew what to say.

scott wanted to talk to malia, but he wanted to give her space.

but since neither of them spoke, they both thought the other was mad at them. it was just a big problem that could easily be resolved if the two weren't too scared.

lydia looked over at stiles who was standing beside his locker. "i'm a senior." he said to himself for the millionth time. stiles was excited about it, therefore he wouldn't stop saying it.

"i've heard." lydia said, narrowing her eyes at her boyfriend. "have you seen scott and malia?"

"nope." he replied, putting his arm around lydia. "oh, there's scott."

in the other direction, lydia saw malia walking with her head down as she stared at her schedule. "there's malia. let's split up."

the two nodded and went separate ways. "malia!" lydia called.

malia looked up and waved until she was grabbed by the arm and pulled into the janitor's closet.

the closet was dark and it reeked of bleach and other cleaning supplies.

"scott?" malia guessed, knowing scott would try to talk to her at some point.

"ew. no." a deep voice said. "it's the man of your dreams."

"channing tatum?" malia sarcastically said. she fumbled her hand against the wall in an attempt to find the light switch. once she did, and she turned the light on, she was very disappointed. "oh, it's you."

theo smirked at her. "don't sound so excited."

malia rolled her eyes and reached for the door handle. theo stepped in front of the door, not allowing her to leave. he reached out and touched her head and said, "you have pretty hair."

"ew." malia quickly slapped his arm away and groaned. "you messed up my hair."

"sorry." he shrugged, but she knew he wasn't sorry.

"let me out, theo."

"why?" he coaxed.

"because i hate you." malia said in an annoyed voice, rolling her eyes.

theo nodded. "yeah. that's how it starts. then we keep getting in these situations where you hate me more and more. but in the end, it isn't hate. it's sexual tension."

malia scoffed and then began to laugh. then she saw the serious look that rested on theo's face. "wait. you're serious?"

he nodded.

"whatever, theo, let me out."

theo gave in, allowing her to exit, with him close behind her.

she exited the closet just as scott was walking by. he turned and saw them. malia, with her messy hair (thanks to theo). and theo, with a smirk on his face.

•••

More like theHOE am I right? No?

Idc I'm clever.

Still bitter about to Teen Wolf tonight.

-Kelsie