Chapter 2: A Day Left

"Minkhyu, you can take the files back now." Jimin walked down the hallway after passing the files to the guy.

Minkhyu gladly took them and walked to his desk. Jimin was in a good mood today because of the agreement he just had with another company, and that's why the staff was happy too. If not he'd be all cranky and nasty.

"Mr Park, There's someone waiting in your office." His assistant told him while they walked down the hallway.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows before walking to his office. He opened the door, and his eyes widened as he took in all his friends, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin and Yoongi, and the cameras being placed in his office room.

"What is this?" He asked as he stepped into his office slowly.

"You're finally getting married!" The guy with the rectangular smile chirped and Jimin's face went pale.

"It worked! They found the perfect girl for you!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"No! I thought it wouldn't work. No..." Jimin groaned.

"Umm... hello, I'm Choi Yeri, the host of this show, and this will be your cameraman, Taehyung." Yeri extended her hand to Jimin but he refused to shake it.

"This is to take your mind off Sora-"

"Don't say her name." Jimin sighed before coming close to the camera.

If this is the girl I want, then what's the harm in marrying her?

"Well, then I guess that I'm going to get married?" He shrugged and the boys started yelling with joy.

"Who's the girl though?" Jimin asked Yeri and she laughed.

"Oh, I can't tell you that, Mr Park, but you will get to see her in a daytime which is tomorrow...but her name is-" Yeri said and he gasped.

"Tomorrow?!" He exclaimed and everyone in the room became silent.

"Yeah...we did tell the girl yesterday," Yeri said and he mentally facepalmed.

"Then how about my mother?"

"Oh. She knew." She shrugged and he turned even more confused.

"What? How could she not tell me?!" He groaned frustratedly.

| shopping mall |

"Mom! I don't want to go," You whined as she dragged you to one of the wedding shops in the mall.

"We have to get you a wedding dress." She chirped, tugging on your hand with all her might.

"Jeff! Tell my mom that I don't want to get married." You pouted at the camera while Jeff nodded.

"Mrs Lee-"

"Don't you dare speak Jeff." Your mother threw him a glare that shut him up immediately.

"This will be torture." You frowned before adding in, "Mom stop dragging me, we're already in the shop and people are looking at you weird."

"Oh, okay, then follow me..." She instructed and you rolled your eyes.

She went to one of the staff and asked him for a perfect dress for you. While waiting, you texted your boyfriend.

Hana: Eunha, I'm getting married tomorrow...

Eunha: haha not funny.

Hana: I'm not kidding.

Eunha: WHAT.

Hana: Well I accidentally signed up for this show.

Eunha: What's wrong with you? Then how about me? I thought we were okay.

Hana: NO. Yes, we are okay. I signed up for this thing a long time ago... when we broke up.

Eunha: You wanted to take revenge on me right? This was what it was all about, right?

Hana: Eunha...you know I love you.

Eunha: Don't lie. I SAID I WAS SORRY. Getting married to another guy who you don't know?! That's just crazy.

Hana: I made a terrible mistake! But I'll promise you I will divorce this guy to be with you.

Hana: Eunha?

Hana: please don't ignore me.

"Who are you on the phone with?" Jeff asked and you shrugged.

"Her stupid boyfriend." Your mother rolled her eyes.

"He's not stupid." You muttered and your mother just sighed.

"You can divorce this guy when the show has ended...just do this and then boom. Done." Your mother said as she offered you a hand to pull you up.

"Fine." You sighed, taking your mother's hand as she pulled you from the cushion.

You followed her to the dresses she had chosen and to your surprise, her fashion sense wasn't as terrible as you had thought it was.

"Your Mom chose a pretty good variety of wedding dresses." Someone's voice from behind caught your attention.

You turned to look behind you and saw your best friend, Mina, standing there looking at the dresses. You squealed in excitement and hugged her immediately.

"Mina!"

-

Edited.