Chapter 8: Mine

"So this is our new house?" You asked, fiddling with your wedding dress.

"Indeed. It's a perfect house with a...non-perfect family."Yeri said and Jimin faked a cough.

"I hope you guys like it-"

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" You squealed and she grinned before joining you in jumping up and down.

"Hana, behave. We're on national tv." He reminded while pulling you behind.

"Oh really? Wow. We should have thought about just now when we were fighting." You snickered and he nudged you slightly.

"How about you Mr Park, do you like it?" Yeri asked and he shook his head.

"Wait! Wait. No, I love it. I mean it is too big isn't it?" He laughed awkwardly and you gasped.

"Oh shut up. I'm taking this house." You said and he rolled his eyes, "Of course you will." He murmured.

"Don't fight," Taehyung said in between his fake coughs.

"So I'm going to head out now. This means the show will really start here." Yeri smiled and you pouted.

"Bye guys." She waved and you whined for her to come back.

"Great she's out of the house," Jimin said and you tapped your heel against the floor repeatedly.

"I'm taking the bed first." You sprint to the staircase and then to the bedroom.

"What?! It can't be like that! Hey!" He ran after you and you squealed.

As soon as you reached the top, Jimin was already behind you. You tried running to the bedroom but he ran past you and quickly jumped on the bed.

"It's mine now," Jimin said and you screeched.

"No! I said it first! I get the bed first. Now get away from that bed!" You stomped and he laughed.

"Nope." He shook his head and you scoffed.

"Oh, then where should I sleep?"

As soon as you said that Jimin looked behind you, which held a brown couch.

"Oh no. No! You're a guy. You sleep there." You squinted at him.

"No, I got this bed first-"

"Please, I don't want to sleep there." You muttered, trying to act cute.

"Cut it out." He snickered and you groaned.

"Then tell me how can I get to sleep on the bed?" You asked and he tapped his chin while thinking.

"Umm, I'll take the left side of the bed and you'll take the right side of the bed-"

"No!" You shook your head and he shrugged, "Then you'll sleep on the couch." He pointed.

"Oh yeah, I will." You said and he didn't seem to be bothered which made you even angrier.

"I hate you." You murmured as he got cozy on the bed.

"I hate you too." He said while switching off the light.

"Hey! How am I supposed to see?" You whined and he laughed.

"Oops! Forgot about that." He switched the lights back on and you knew he had done this on purpose.

"I need a blanket and a pillow." You said and he threw a pillow at you.

"The blankets...I don't know about that." He shrugged and you pouted before going to the closet for anything as a blanket.

"Bathrobe will do." You mumbled.

You get out of the dressing room and the place was dark again. "Jimin!" You yelled but he ignored you.

Fine, I won't cook for him tomorrow, You thought.

You walked slowly to the couch even though it was dark. As you were walking, you accidentally stubbed your toe.

"Gosh!" You hissed in pain.

"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to sleep." He said as he adjusted himself in the bed.

You tried to contain your anger, but staying in the room would make you explode in any second. You got to the door and went out of the room.

Jimin didn't even realise you had gone out.

The lights were still on. It seemed that both cameramen had left them on. You knew they was still filming, there were cameras everywhere. You went down to the living room and lay down on the couch.

This is less cold and much more comfortable. You sighed in satisfaction as you adjusted yourself to the couch.

-

Edited.