Chapter 11: Embarrassment

You sighed as you put down the phone before looking up. There was no one ordering at the moment, but then someone caught your attention.

He came into the cafe and when you looked at him, he seemed furious and pissed off. Oh, I should not have come to work.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin snickered as he stood right in front of the cashier.

"Uh...how may I help you, sir?" You asked and he rolled his eyes before folding his arms.

"You're supposed to be at home-"

"But I'm bored! If I'm at home, what do I get to do?! Huh?" You asked.

"But still you're embarrassing me." Jimin said and you shrugged, "I don't care."

"You should."

"I will not."

"But you still have to-"

"No-I love my job."

"That's it, get out. You're quitting." Jimin pointed to the exit and your jaw dropped.

"No way!" You protested.

"I can find you another job. Just don't embarrass me-"

"You know what? I think I should embarrass you, you deserve it." You hissed at Jimin who was scowling.

"What are you doing?!" You screeched as he came inside the counter to drag you out.

"I. will. not. go." You tried to squirm out of his tight wrist grasping yours.

He gave up and you grinned in victory-well not after he threw you over his shoulder.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, please continue your lunch," Jimin said as he quickly walked out of the cafe while you were hitting his back.

"Put me down." You squirmed but he didn't flinch.

"Whyyyyy?" You whined as he put you in the car.

He ignored you before getting into the driver's seat.

"Can you stop? You're destroying my entire perfect life!" He sighed in frustration.

"What do you mean by that?! Um, hello! Your stinky ass existence disturbed my life too!" You screamed and he gasped.

"Oh, I can't wait for us to get a divorce." He said through his gritted teeth while looking at you with hatred in his eyes.

"Same." You muttered back and he turned back again.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked as he started driving into the unknown.

"My workplace." He shrugged.

"God no! I will be surrounded by smart people. How will I cope?" You frowned.

"Oh trust me, you're not going to even talk to my staff. You will be locked in my office. I can't let your hideous face spoil my reputation." He dramatically sighed.

"Oh no, you didn't." You muttered while he smirked.

"I think he did..." Taehyung said and both of you got startled by his sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?!" Jimin asked.

"Uh... my job?" Taehyung showed him a 'duh' look.

"When can I ever get my privacy back." You whined and Jimin just snickered.

"Jimin, stop the car." You held his hand and he flinched slightly.

"Why-"

"Just stop!" You yelled and he immediately pulled over.

"What happened?!" He asked with confusion as he parked the car at the side of the road.

"There's an...ice cream shop there, can we get some?" You asked while trying to act cute.

"No." He shook his head and you pouted.

"Fine." He sighed and your eyes lit up with excitement.

You quickly went out of the door while Jimin slowly went out of the door. Taehyung was following you guys behind.

"Oh come on! Hurry up, Jimin." You stomped as he walked up to you slowly. You groaned out of being impatient and just grabbed him by the arm which startled him.

You dragged him to the ice cream shop and he stumbled a little as you reached it.

"What do you want to order?" You asked him as soon as you twi reached the inside of the ice cream shop.

"Nothing." He shrugged and you gawked at him, "Well, it's your loss."

"Hi, how may I help you?" The cashier asked while you tapped your chin. Jimin rolled his eyes while looking at his wristwatch.

"Can you hurry up-"

You cut him off by placing a finger on his lips, "I will get a large cup. One scoop of cookie dough, vanilla and cotton candy with hot fudge...and sprinkles." You said and she nodded before getting it for you.

"That much?" Jimin asked, shocked.

"How are you still skinny?!" He whispered-yelled and you smirked.

"It's been so long." You licked your lips as she finished taking down your orders and putting your ice cream on the cashier table.

"It's will be $6.55." She said and you looked at Jimin before taking the cup.

"He'll pay." You smiled at her and Jimin turned to look at you, "What? Hey. Hey! Come back! And pay for your own!" He yelled while you ignored him and walked out of the ice cream shop.

He ended up paying.

-

Edited.