Chapter 30: Confession

It's been weird between you and Jimin. Ever since that little kid said that weird sentence. Everytime when you have eye contact with him, you will look away or when he tried to talk to you, you replied him with short answers.

"Hana. Are you mad?" He asked as he sat on the couch, beside you while you were watching the television.

"What? No." You said without even looking at him.

"Is it because you didn't get to see your boyfriend?" He asked and you totally forgot about that but you used it as an excuse.

"Yes." You mumbled.

"But I'm meeting him now, so bye." You stood up and he grabbed your wrist.

"Umm..."

"I still have my day off, why can't you spend sometime with me?" He asked and you laughed suddenly.

"Jimin. What's wrong with you? Seriously stop it. You're weird... are you falling in love with me? Or maybe you're just using me after getting hurt by Sora?" You asked and he let go of your hand.

"What if I agree with the first choice?" He asked and you were utterly speechless.

"Are you kidding me?" You mumbled in embarrassment.

"Wow. You think I will fall in love with you? No." He mocked you with a devious smirk and you glared at him.

"Ugh. Seriously, why doesn't Jeff showed up today... he could say the same thing he said to me and say it to you." Jimin groaned.

"So now you're down to the second choice... which means you're using me-"

"NO! Of course not." He shook his head and you nodded your head slightly.

"Okay then, let's go out!" Jimin grinned and you shook your head.

"What-"

"I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to meet Eunha. We've been eating together during the honeymoon. Sooo now it's my turn to go out with my boyfriend." You emphasised on the word boyfriend and he just pursed his lips while thinking.

"Fine... where will you be going?" He asked, "His house first."

"What? No." Jimin said.

"Jimin! You're not my parents but you're becoming like them. I thought you don't care about me having a boyfriend. This time round is like you care. Stop confusing me!" You lulled your hairs out before storming off to the door.

"Are you seriously going?!" He shouted while catching up with you.

You ignored him and quickly walked out of the house. He got to the car just in time when you were about to go in. You looked at him with hatred but he grinned.

"What do you want from me?" You asked and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Just let me take you to his place. Or wherever you want to go." He pleaded and you stared at him before giving in, "Fine."

You both went inside the car without talking and while he was driving the car, you messaged Eunha.

Hana: Where do you want me to meet you? At your place?

Eunha: Not there... at Fresh's Cafe (lol don't judge me. I don't have any good names for cafes.)

Hana: okay, I'll meet you there.

Eunha: love you and hurry up! You're always late -.-

Hana: Okayyyy

You giggled as you put down the phone.

"Go to Fresh's cafe." You said and Jimin just nodded his head.

"Why were you laughing?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Are you trying to ignore me?" He asked and you showed him a weird look before laughing it off.

"No..." you trailed and he laughed.

"Yeah right. You hate me." He rolled his eyes and you kept quiet.

"Jimin...It's not like that. I just-"

"What? you find it weird that I like you?" He asked and you choked on your saliva.

"Yeah, it's true that I started liking you."

"Whatever screw it. We're here, have fun." He stopped the car beside the streets and dropped you off.

Without saying a thing, you went out of the car and quickly turned to the cafe. You exhaled the breath you've been holding before walking to the cafe.

Jimin frowned before ignoring the fact that you didn't say a thing after he confessed. He glance at you again before driving off from that place.