Chapter 28: Jimin's Gone

"Ugh, what do you want?" You groaned while getting up from bed.

"Uh.." Taehyung trailed and I sighed frustratedly.

"You woke me up at 12 in the morning for this?! Taehyung-ah... I want to sleep." You rubbed your eyes as you looked around the empty room, something was missing.

"I'm so sorry... but is Jimin with you?" He asked and you realised that he was not there.

"Uh.. no? Where is he?" You asked and he stayed silent.

"Taehyung?"

"Jimin, he's gone. I can't find him." He said in a rush voice and your jaw dropped.

"What?"

"He-he... he told me not to follow him! He was upset!" Taehyung exclaimed, you instantly hanged up on him and anxiousness starts to get to you.

You stood up and went to adjust your pyjama before slipping on your slippers to search for Jimin in the lobby.

Where would he be? You ran out of the elevator and search everywhere for him.

"Why would he be in the lobby, stupid head?" You murmured to yourself while panting for air.

You sighed before walking to the swimming pool outside of the lobby. As you stroll around, wondering where Jimin could be, you gave up.

"He's old enough. His luggage is here... he will go back to the hotel. he's fine." You muttered and try not to overthink the situation as you went back to your hotel room.

| Hotel Room |

"Jimin?" You asked, shocked that he was in the hotel room.

"Where did you go?" He asked, not looking at you while taking down the cameras.

"Uhh... no where, but where did you go and what are you doing?!" You pulled his hands away from the camera but he was too strong.

"Screw this." He muttered as he pulled the camera off the wall.

"Yah! Jimin! What's wrong with you! If this break, you will have to pay for it!" You exclaimed as you grabbed the camera from him to check if there's any damage.

"Gosh..." You sighed and put the camera down to look at him.

You found him staring at you and you turned to look away before wanting to ask more questions.

"Are you okay?" You finally decided to ask.

"I shouldn't have trusted Sora." He muttered and you could see tears trailing down his cheeks.

"Gosh, why am I telling you anyway?...you don't care." He said, sitting down on the bed.

You didn't know what to say and stared at him as he cry. It hurts you to see him cry but you didn't know how to comfort him. You decided to sit beside him as you waited for him to speak.

"What are you..." you trailed and let go of it.

If he wants a hug, that wouldn't hurt.

"What now? How am I suppose to date? Not everybody like me... oh come on, even you don't like me." His raspy voice was against your ear and you gulped.

"That's not true. You have tons of girls chasing after you." You replied even though it was hard to breathe.

"But what if I want a girl who challenges me?" He asked and let go of you as he stared deep into your eyes.

"Uh..." you decided to break the tension.

"Jimin... that's stupid. Why would you do such things. I will just take the oppur- ah." You inhaled sharply as he kissed the crook of your neck.

"Jimin." You breathed out as he went down to your collar bone.

You bit your lips, you wanted to stop but your actions says otherwise.

He hovered on top of you while placing wet kisses all over that area.

"Jimin, stop." You panted and he didn't stop at first until you pushed him slightly.

"I'm sorry. We can't do this, I have a boyfriend... remember?" You said and he looked pissed.

"What's the point of having a boyfriend when you let me kiss you?" He rolled his eyes and you scoffed.

"He's kind okay! Just because Sora cheated on you doesn't mean my relationship will get affected by you." You muttered in annoyance before going back to the side of your bed and ignoring Jimin.

"Oh yes it will." Jimin muttered so soft, that you couldn't hear it.

He shrugged before going to the side of his bed. He smirked as he thought about his plan.

I'm going to make her fall deeply in love with me and not that guy.