Chapter 14: Who's Sora?

"I swear to God, you-stop eating my sweets." Jimin groaned while you giggled.

"What? You put it on top of your desk for other people to take it, but not me?" You scoffed while ripping the packet.

"But you took more than 10!" He exclaimed before adding, "You're gonna get fat."

"I excercise. So nope, I ain't getting fat." You stuck out your tongue and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you're not taking any more." He said, taking the bowl away.

"Oh, then Taehyung can take it?" You pouted and Taehyung laughed.

"Sad." Taehyung mock pouted.

"Taehyung you too," Jimin said and Taehyung looked at Jimin in betrayal.

"Hey Chimchim," You started when a bunch of guys came in.

"Chimchim?" You muttered before laughing at Jimin's nickname by his friends.

"Shut up," Jimin growled and you laughed even louder, pointing at him.

"Stop." Jimin walked over to you to cover your mouth.

"Let go of me." You screeched as he held you tighter.

"This is called sexual harras-"

"No, it's not. He's your husband." Taehyung said as he sneakily took another sweet from the bowl.

"Don't remind me about that." You muttered before pushing Jimin away and sitting down on the couch.

"Um, hey," Jungkook said and Jimin smiled at him.

"We're here too, you know," Yoongi said and Jimin looked at all of his friends before hugging them.

"Do you wish you had as many friends as Jimin?" You whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Woah. So you have a cameraman following you guys?" Jungkook looked amazed.

"Hi, you must be Jimin's Wife." Namjoon smiled as he extended his hand to you. You shook it before looking at the other guys there.

He has so many hot friends...

"Sora texted me," Yoongi said as he showed Jimin his phone.

"What?"

"She asked me if you were really married. I told her that you are married but to a person you hate...I mean, whatever." Yoongi shrugged as he saw you roll your eyes.

"Who's Sora anyway?" You asked as you fiddled with your thumbs.

"She's Jimin's ex," Hoseok said and Jimin blushed.

"She probably dumped your crusty ass." You laughed and everyone seemed quiet.

"She cheated on him." Jungkook mouthed and you gawked at him.

You gasped and quickly covered your mouth to look at Jimin. Jimin was quiet and he was just staring at his desk.

"Jimin...I'm sorry." You murmured but he didn't reply.