Chapter 29: Honeymoon is over

| Airport |

"Why are you smiling?" Jimin said and you giggled while still having the smile plastered on your face.

"Nothing." You took your luggage and put it inside the car.

"You're weird." Jeff muttered while filming both of you going into the car.

"Isn't it obvious? She's meeting her Boyfriend later." Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jimin gawked at you as he was about to start the car.

"You didn't tell me-"

"Why must I tell you?" You asked and he shrugged before driving the car.

"Where are we going?" You asked and he smirked.

"To my Mom's house." He said and your jaw dropped.

"Are you stopping me from meeting my boyfriend?" You asked and he laughed.

"My Mother wants to meet us both. It's not my fault-"

"What time do you think we can go home from your Mom's house?- I mean I like Mrs Park, but I haven't see my Boyfriend in-"

"Shut up." Jimin groaned.

"Fine then... oh please don't take so long." You muttered the last phrase before feeling the urge to pee.

"Can you stop the car at that gas station please." You whimpered as it gets more urgent.

"What-why-"

"I need to pee." You wailed and he turned to look at you squirming uncomfortably before quickly driving to the gas station.

| Gas Station |

"Mom please. Do it for me." Jimin pleaded across the phone line.

"Why do you want me to meet you guys right now? Why not another time? I need to take care of your Uncles and Aunties' children, Jimin." His Mother sighed and he pouted while looking out of the window to see if you're already out.

"Mom how about this, We both will take care of the little kids while spending time with you... wouldn't that be fun? And you said that you wanted to teach my future wife on how to be a great housewife?" He asked her and there was a long pause.

"Hmm, okay fine but this will take until night time, are you okay with that?" Jimin's Mother asked and he grinned.

"That's perfect." He said and the both of them ended the call.

As soon as he saw you walking to the car, he quickly kept his phone and unlocked the door.

"What took you so long?" He asked in a hurry which made you look at him weird.

"What's wrong with you?... Did you miss me? Awww." You tugged his hands and he got goosebumps.

"Ya! Start driving the car. Did you think I will be that lovely as your wife? No." You pushed his hands away and he scoffed in betrayal.

"YOU GOT OWNED." Jeff pointed out while laughing.

"O shut up." Jimin rolled his eyes and you just giggled.

| Jimin mom's house |

"There are kids?" You asked Jimin and he nodded his head slightly.

"I hate you. Kids hates me! Why?!" You nudged Jimin while looking at the little kids running around and the babies that are with Jimin.

"Oh come on! You won't be looking after them anyway..." He trailed before his mom came into the living room with an apron on.

"There's the girl! Come on. Put this on." She gave the apron to you and you looked at Jimin before looking at his mom.

"We're going to learn what every wife has to. Cooking." She grinned and your eyes widened.

You looked at Jimin who's smirking mischievously.

"But-"

"Let's go!" She tugged you into the kitchen while Jimin laughed.

-

"So how was the honeymoon?" Jimin's mother asked while she helped you put on the plaster on your injured finger from cutting the vegetables.

"It was okay..." you mumbled.

"Did he treat you well?" She smiled and you slightly nodded your head.

"Have you fallen in love with him?" She asked and you looked at her in shock.

"Oh no, of course not." You protested and you could see from the corner of your eyes that Jeff was stifling his laughters

"Why? I thought he has been kind towards you? Are you telling me the t-"

"No aunty! It's not like that. I just don't like...your son. He's kind but he's not my type..."

You saw her frown as she took the medical kit back to the kitchen shelf.

"Right...I forgot that you have a boyfriend." She nodded her head as she went back to you.

"I just want you guys to have kids soon." She said and you choked on your saliva before laughing.

"Aunty are you tired? You seem tired... how about you rest in your room. It's getting late anyways." You said and she looked at the time before agreeing with you.

Her room wasn't far from the kitchen. She stays in a pent house but because of her leg issues, she had to sleep near the kitchen which was the guess room. You brought her there and helped her with her bed. She thanked you before going to sleep.

"Oh my God." You sighed in relief as she finally fell asleep.

You quickly switch off the light and ran to the living room.

"Jimin?" You called out and he stopped laughing from the jokes the little kids are making.

"Uh... I'm going out now. He's probably waiting for me.." you trailed as the kids just stared at you.

"What? It's almost 9. I don't think he still wants to hang out with you... I mean you told me you guys were supposed to meet earlier."

"I'm going bye.-"

"Wait! Hana." He stopped you by blocking your way.

"You're not going anywhere. He's probably not there." Jimin said and you glared at him.

"What do you expect me to do? Have fun with these kids? Jimin please. I want to meet Eunha-"

"Who's Eunha?" A little guy seemed around the age of 8, asked.

"My boyfriend." You said and the kids frowned.

"Uncle Chim, You said that she only loves you...but then why does she has a Boyfriend?" They asked and Jimin turned red.

You looked at him with disbelief.

-

Author's note:

Since right now is Friday night. I could have the chance to update my book and read all of the kind comments you guys gave me!

My exams starts next week. Trust me I will update this book as soon as possible (probably when exams are finished which will be in two weeks time or maybe on the next Friday night?) ><

Thank you for understanding!