Chapter 42: Pharmacy

Your's POV

"Hana...Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he knocked on the door repeatedly, worrying that something had happened to me.

"Yes I'm fine..." I said as I washed my hands.

"Then please open up the door." He sighed as he leaned against the door.

I opened the door to find Jimin stumbled. He quickly get on his balance before hugging me.

"Ahh, you really scared me." He muttered and I laughed.

"I'm fine." I rolled my eyes and he let go of me.

"You sure you don't want to see a doctor?" He asked and I nodded my head.

To be honest, these days I've been feeling sick. I would have to go to the bathroom almost everyday to vomit.

"I need to go to a convenience store to buy some medicine for vomiting." He said as he held my hand while walking down the streets.

"Jimin-ah... I'm really okay." I laughed and he just squinted his eyes on me.

"No let's get the medicine." He insisted and we soon reached the convenience store.

As he was talking to the pharmacist, I was searching for something else. For something that Natalia told me to get, a pregnancy kit. I gulped as I searched for it, making sure Jimin doesn't see what I was looking for.

Can this be true? Am I really pregnant? I've been vomiting and I missed my period last month. Shit, I'm not surprised if my test turned positive.

When I reached to the women's section I found the pregnancy kit. I gulped as I read the information on the box.

"Hana? Where are you?" Jimin asked and when I saw him coming towards me, I quickly shifted to the other side.

"Uhh I'm looking at tampons." You smiled and he laughed.

"Let's go, I had m brought the things you need and plus you still have plenty of tampons that I found under the drawers." He rolled his eyes playfully and I laughed awkwardly.

I frowned before following him.

"Wait sir, is that the lady who's been vomiting?" The pharmacist asked and Jimin turned to look at her before nodding his head.

"I need to talk to her for a moment... without you." The lady said and Jimin nodded his head in confusion.

I came to the lady and she passed me something.

"From what I can tell...you definitely need this. Your husband said you've been vomiting a lot lately... and also from my camera footage, you were looking at the pregnancy kit for a long time." She said and I blushed in embarrassment.

"You're not ready to tell your husband?" She asked and I nodded my head.

I mean what will he think of me having his child? What if he leaves me? We all know that some husbands aren't ready to be a father just yet.

"Thank you so much." I took the thing from her before quickly shoving it in my pocket.

"What was that?" Jimin asked and I shrugged.

"She told me about my symptoms or whatever." I brushed it off.

"So there's nothing wrong-"

"No Jimin. Stop being so worried." I said and he frowned.

"Im perfectly fine." I reassured him and he pursed his lips in denial.

Finally he sighed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Jimin-ah... can i have ice cream?" I asked and he scoffed.

"You're sick and you want ice cream?" He laughed and I pouted.

"Fine let's go home. It's getting late anyways." I shrugged and he grinned.

"Why are you grinning?" I asked and he shook his head still smiling.

"Nothing."

| Home |

I woke up because of my sudden craving. I really wanted ice cream, any flavour will do. I looked to my side and saw Jimin was sleeping.

"Jimin, wake up please." I shook him and he stirred in his sleep before waking up.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he looked at the clock, "It's 1 in the morning?"

"I want ice cream." I muttered.

"Now? It's practically midnight, besides you finished all the ice cream I bought two days ago." Jimin chuckled and I wailed.

"Please Jimin." I begged and he was puzzled.

"You want me to go to a store for a tub of ice cream?" He asked and I decided to change my mind.

"No, I want my husband to stay here." I said and he laughed.

"So what now? Do you want your ice cream or your husband- woah-"

"I want my husband." I muttered as i trailed my fingers to his chest.

I hovered on top of him before kissing his lips. He reacts to it immediately as he held my thigh.

Also, i've been having painful desires for my Husband ever since.

-

This is for the next chapter

comments:

[ and you guys will write the comments, either good or bad ]

Your username can be different from your wattpad's or the same.

Example of comments:

I AGREE. (Your comment)
- (the username that you want me to put in)

-----

Caption:

@knews The show freaking ended (due to the contract) and we still do not know if they fell in love with each other except Jimin. FML I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT LIKE COME ON-AHAVWCHH

Comments: (write down here)