Chapter 15: Pissed

"I didn't expect you to do that..." Jungkook pouted as he rubbed his ears.

"You made me." You said.

"But you pulled my ears!" He exclaimed and you giggled.

"Hi, I'm back, hola bitchachos!" Jeff came into your ward and you wailed.

"It was fun without you." You sighed dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, who's this new guy?" Jeff asked and Jungkook looked around the room to see the "new guy".

"Oh, me? I'm just Jimin's friend. He didn't send her to the hospital to help with her fractured ankle. So I came to help." Jungkook said and Jeff grinned.

"Yes! I'm winning the bet." Jeff murmured to himself.

"I have to go meet my pain in the ass sis now. So bye." Jungkook waved and you just waved at him.

"I think we can go now too." You said to Jeff and he nodded.

"Is this the camera Taehyung gave you?" Jeff asked and you nodded.

He took the camera while you limped out of the room. He followed you while taking the video.

"Jimin is so dead when I reach home." You said through your gritted teeth, remembering what he did.

"Asshole." You rolled your eyes.

| Home |

"Stop laughing." You groaned as Jeff kept laughing at the way you walked.

As you reached the front door, you unlocked it to hear the television's noise and laughter.

"What the duck?" You said as you saw who was in the living room.

It was Jimin and Sora, his ex girlfriend. Taehyung looked at you while shrugging, his face confused.

"Park Jimin! You're here having fun?! While I'm in the hospital, spending money on my fractured ankle because of you!" You exclaimed, feeling your hatred towards him grow.

He looked behind so did Sora. He looked at you with his teeth clenched, looking sorry.

"I don't want to talk to you! You're sleeping on the living room couch." You said before slowly walking to the staircase.

"Um hi?" Sora said and you turned around.

"Get your filthy hands off my husband's chest. It's rude and disrespectful to the wife." You said before going back up.

"What?" She said before letting go of Jimin.

"Um, I'll get going it's already late," Sora said.

"What? Right now? Isn't it too early?" He asked, disappointed.

"Well, you have to take care of your cranky wife." Sora giggled and he chuckled.

"Fine then, I'll see you tomorrow, maybe?" Jimin scratched the back of his head while she nodded with a smile.

He led her to the entrance and waved goodbye to her.

"We have to go too, bye," Taehyung said before rushing off to the door and soon Jeff followed him.

Now the house was empty. There was only him and you.

"Hana!" Jimin shouted from downstairs.

He quickly climbed up the stairs to the room you guys shared.

"Hana?" He called out as he opened the door.

"Are you serious?" He looked at the pillows that were all settled for him to sleep on the couch.

"Come on! you made me chase after you. It was your fault that you fell." He said.

"Um, excuse me...you should at least help me- but nooo you go out with a cheater." You rolled your eyes before lying back on the bed slowly.

"Even if she's a cheater, she's better than you in anyway." He scowled and you sighed, looking at your phone.

"Are you even listening to yourself? She cheats on you and you're...getting back together with her?" You seemed confused.

"I didn't say anything about being back with her." Jimin shook his head.

"Well, that's what you're trying to imply." You shrugged.

"You know what? I'm tired of hearing what you've got to say. I'll rather sleep on the couch in the living-"

"Go ahead." You said.

"I will!" He shouted before picking up the pillows.

"Fine!"

"Fine!" He stomped out of the room before slamming the door shut.

You groaned before getting comfortable on the bed. Somehow you felt guilty but you ignored the fact.

Hana: I'm not happy with my husband.

Eunha: ?

Hana: Glad you're still awake.

Hana: I miss you...

Eunha: I have to go

Hana: ok now I'm not happy with you too

"I hate everyone today! Including myself." You groaned in frustration before cuddling into the pillows.

-

Edited.