Chapter 20: Hotel

"What's our room number?" You asked and he handed over the room key.

A smirk appeared on your face before you quickly ran towards the room.

"Why are you running?" He asked worriedly as he started to get anxious and began running after you.

"I got to the bed first!" You shouted from the room before jumping on the bed. " So it's mine," you grinned.

"Right... the bed!" Jimin groaned in frustration.

He forgot about this.

"No, I'm not sleeping on the couch. This is my holiday too." Jimin huffed as he walked into the room to find you were lying on the bed comfortably.

"Sucks-"

"I'm not sleeping on the couch." Jimin crossed his arms, frowning.

"Who says you were sleeping on a couch?" You asked as you looked around the room, there wasn't any couch there, "You have to sleep on the floor."

"That's it." He strides towards the bed and you scoffed at his actions before quickly shutting your mouth.

"Listen here," he growled as he hovered over you, trapping you between his arms.

"We are married, there's no harm in sleeping together- like I would touch you. Also, I can sleep on the left side of the bed and you can sleep on the right." He said, his eyes sinking tight into yours.

You gulped, "okay."

"I'm glad you understand," he smirked and rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"You know what, I'm going to bathe." You said whilst getting up from the bed.

"Guys before we go, can we install a camera on the ceiling?" Jeff said while fixing the camera.

"You're already installing it..." Jimin said as Jeff was putting the camera on the wall.

"I know, you guys don't have a choice either." Jeff laughed at Jimin as he finished fixing the camera.

"Let's go." He said to Taehyung before they both left.

| 30 minutes later |

"Eunha! There's like a batht-"

"I'm not Eunha," Jimin cuts you off as he looked up from his phone.

You bit your lip in embarrassment as you fiddled with the hem of your pyjama top.

"I-I just... you know." You stuttered as you watched him stand up with a glare plastered on his face.

"I am your HUSBAND, PARK JIMIN." He snickered as he stood in front of you.

"Go and bathe little Mochi." You giggled before going to lie on the bed.

"What even?" He sighed in exasperation before going to the bathroom.

"Is that his phone?" You said as you moved closer to it.

You quickly picked it up and looked around to make sure he wasn't anywhere there.

"10 texts from Sora?" You muttered before trying to unlock his phone.

"Thank god there's no pass-"

"Goddamit." You muttered as you had to try and solve his password.

"Please work. Please. Please. Oh my god." You jumped on the bed happily when it unlocked. His password was of course, sora. Jimin walked in and saw what you were doing.