Chapter 25: Clothing Store

"What?! no... get out." You folded your arms.

"I'm not leaving. I want to see my wife in that dress," He emphasised the word 'wife'.

You rolled your eyes, "Well Guess what hubby? You've been ignoring me the past couple hours and now when I'm changing you decide to be with me?" You glared.

His lips quirked into a devious smirk, "Is someone jealous?"

"Ew no. I'm implying you as a pervert." Even with your protest, your cheeks were still as red as a tomato.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing the red dress and wave it in front of you.

"You won't stop, would you?" You gave up before snatching the dress from him.

"But i still don't want you to look at me while I'm changing. It's weird." You muttered, facing the mirror direction to see if he was peeking.

"Fine." He turned around and looked at the curtain as you quickly stripped off the black dress to wear the other dress.

"Next time if you're going on a date with Sora, don't invite me along."

"It isn't a date."

"It definitely is." You said while adjusting the dress.

"Please-" He turned, and his expression changed, "Wow."  He breathed.

You flashed your pearly white teeth,  grinning widely, waiting for him to say something.

"Umm. You look okay." He hesitates.

You frowned, "Ugh."

"Not right now." Jimin muttered to himself as his desires grew larger.

"What was that?" You asked while changing back to your normal clothes.

"Uhh nothing."

He groaned when he saw a bulge on his pants.

"I have to go out now." Jimin said before hurrying out, to cool himself.

"Weird." You rolled your eyes before taking the dresses with you to the counter.

Wait where is Taehyung? Wasn't he supposed to give me a dress?

-

Taehyung's POV

I hate this.

"I don't like you." I said as she was talking while changing.

"If you're trying to flirt with me... well it's failing." I said.

"You're hard to get. I like it." Sora seductively said.

"Stop. You're basically using Jimin. I'm just his cameraman not anyone that's trying to ruin his relationship."

"Can't you see? I don't think he likes me anymore..." She trailed and I scoffed. Bullshit.

"So you're targeting me next?" I rolled my eyes and my hands grip tighter on Hana's dress.

"I walked into the wrong fitting room, so I'm going out." I said before getting stopped by sora.

"Why are you so difficult?!" She tighten her hand around my wrist.

"Let me go if not I'll tell Jimin. I mean you still want Jimin right?" I asked and she let go of me.

I quickly get out of the place and luckily no one saw me. I walked around the store and saw Hana.

"Hana... sorry I couldn't find you." I scratched the back of my neck in guilt and she laughed it off.

"I thought you were really gone." She laughed and I smiled before putting the dress on one side.

"You're not giving me the dress?" She asked and I shrugged, "It's dirty."

"Okay then. I will pay for this. I think Jeff is still waiting for us there." She pointed at the benches and I nodded my head before going to that place.

"Jeff?" I called out and heard a hum in response.

He was sitting opposite the first covered bench. I went towards him before sighing and sitting down right beside him.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked and I looked at the cameras before looking at him who was playing with his phone.

"You must mute this from the media. No one can know about it, only you." I said and he creased his eyebrows before putting his phone down.

"This must be important." Jeff said and I nodded my head.

"Fine I'll mute it but you have to tell me now." He frowned.

"I went to the wrong fitting room, which was Sora's-"

"Sora?!" He yelled and I pinched his leg to be more quieter.

"She came to Hawaii because it was not for Jimin but me-" he bursted out laughing and I glared at him.

"Wait so you're telling me someone will like-"

"Oh shut up! I'm serious." I said with a straight face and he started to quieten down.

"Wait you're actually being serious?" He asked before his jaw hanged opened.

"No way." He shook his head.

"Hey guys! I've bought it." We were interrupted by Hana and Jeff quickly brushed it off.