Chapter 35: Not Talking

[ This chapter is dedicated to my annoying friend, ValleyNatAndy ]

You pursed your lips while squinting at Jimin but he didn't saw. You gave up before continuing avoiding him.

"I'm going out?" You asked out loud but he was busy on his phone.

Fine, he doesn't care. You rolled your eyes and went out of the house.

"What do they want?" You asked when you saw Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung in the car.

"Hurry up slow ass." Yoongi said and you scoffed before hurrying up to the car.

"What do you guys want? Why do you want me to meet you? YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME-"

"So am I?" Yoongi shrugged.

"Jimin told us that he likes you."

"Oh wow. That topic huh? Yeah I friend zoned him and now I just found out that he is dating my best friend! That traitor! He can't just confess and then go to my ex best friend!" You exclaimed and Taehyung started laughing.

"What? Now you're laughing at me." You pouted and Taehyung laughed even louder.

"You're jealous!" Jungkook exclaimed and you tried to change the subject.

"Can we get out of this place first?" You asked and Jin just rolled his eyes playfully before driving off.

"Okay now speak." Yoongi demanded and you squinted your eyes at him.

"I'm not jealous... he supposed to not date my friend-"

"Why? She knows you hate him right? He knows that you don't like him right?"

"Stop it, I get it. What's the point liking him anyways. I have a boyfriend and i'm not the type to cheat." You muttered.

"Drop that guy!" Jungkook exclaimed and you scoffed.

"I cannot! he's my first love and he didn't did anything wrong to me well except for that one time i thought he cheated on me but..." You trailed and yoongi rolled his eyes.

"It's either you want Jimin or Eunha. Choose your fighter." Yoongi said and you laughed.

"Eunha."

"This pain in the ass freak." Yoongi muttered as he folded his arms and gave up on you.

"Eh, He doesn't like me anyways now since I ruined the moment." You shrugged.

"What? he doesn't like you? No-"

"Yes. He's going on a date with Mina."

"Oh right we forgot." Taehyung laughed while recording this whole conversation.

"So now what?" Jin asked.

"Can we go to an arcade please?" You pleaded and Taehyung, Jungkook screamed in joy.

"Are you serious? Fine..." Jin sighed before making a turn.

"WHAT NOOOO." Yoongi whines and you guys all laughed at him until he glared at all of you.

-

| Home |

"It's six o'clock. Well Jimin might be having fun on his date." You sighed as you ate alone at the dining room.

"I should have known that he'll be gone in the evening so I could stay longer with the guys." You frowned as you played with your empty plate.

"I'm so bored!" Groaning, you stomped to the sink and clean the plate.

Ding Dong

You heard the doorbell rang. You quickly finished washing off the plate and rushed to the door to see who it was.

"Natalia?" Your eyes widened when you saw your best friend from England came all the way to Korea.

"You didn't tell me you were in Korea!" You grinned before hugging her.

"Well... You didn't tell me you were married." She rolled her eyes and you laughed.

"I guess we're even?" You said before pulling her to go inside the house.

"Wah." She exclaimed as she looked at the whole house in awe.

"Wait who's that?" You asked when you realised there were a littl girl standing behind her.

"My younger sister." She said and you gasped.

"She GREW." You exclaimed and the little girl grinned.

"Hey Vale... Velve... what's her name again?" You asked Natalia and she pushed you causing you to stumble.

"Jeez i was just kidding. Hello Valentine." You grinned and she shyly smiled back.

"What does Valentine thinks of your older sister?" You asked Nat and she began laughing.

"She cried." She said in between her laughters and you creased your eyebrows.

"Why?" You asked.

"My sister tried to smile at her but instead she cried." She said and you bursted out laughing.

"Where's Mina?"

"Why would she be here?" You asked and she shrugged, "Great that she's not here. I don't even know why you are friends with her."

"Why?..." You muttered and she gave you the "are-you-serious" face.

"She's so freaking annoying. It seriously gets on my nerve when she tries to act all 'that' infront a guy she just met. Like da heck?" She rolled her eyes.

"But she's fun-"

"If fun to you is about getting embarrassed by her then i'm out."

"Seriously. From what i heard, she only became your friend because her other friends ditched her and you were the only person she could talk to in college as...we all know that you're a loner and she's a loner." Nat muttered the last sentence and you just shrugged it off because it was true, you were an anti-social emo kid. Ugh cringe.

"Basically she got ditched because she went behind her best friend's back and umm hooked up with her boyfriend..." She whispered in your ears because her younger sister was there, drinking a smoothie.

"I didn't know that." You said and she sighed, "Because you were blind by stupidity?" She pointed out.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"Hey, i've got to go now. I'll meet you on some other days, my mom told me to be back early at the hotel with my sister if not i'll get grounded on a vacation?" She pouted.

"Nooo, don't go!" You wailed while she grabbed her sister's hand.

"Bye Sucka!" She waved as she slowly backed away and walked towards the door.

"Bye Sucka!" Valentine chirped and your jaw hanged opened.

"O my god. Valentine don't say that. It's a nasty word- you better not say it infront of mom. She'll kill me." Natalia begged her younger sister while you stood there laughing at how ridiculous the situation was.