Chapter 27: The worst date

"So we're staying in this hotel room all day... together?" You asked while getting comfortable on the bed.

"Yea. I might be going out later..." he trailed while changing the TV channels.

"Where?"

"A date with Sora."

"What? Why are you staring at me?" You asked, blushing.

"Nothing...I'm bored. What are you doing?" He asked as he stood up from the chair to the bed.

"Just watching scary movie on my phone."

"I want to watch too. The channels are quite boring." He muttered and you sighed before petting the place beside you.

"Great!" He grinned.

"Wait-" he stopped walking to the bed and checked his phone.

"Oh, Sora needs me now. I guess I'll be going for an early date..." he laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry." He muttered before going to his luggage to take new clothes for his date.

"Whatever," you muttered and rolled your eyes as he went inside the bathroom to get changed.

"Why does he like her so much? It's annoying." You grumbled in irritant.

| 20 minutes |

"Okay, I'm going out now." Jimin informed and you just ignored him.

He sighed, "Ah... the old you is back again."

"Shut up. I'm trying to enjoy-"

"Yes, I'll go." He said before going out of the room.

"What?"

"Can't he see that I want to spend time with someone? This is definitely not my honeymoon." You groaned before stuffing your mouth with chips.

"I wish Jeff is here but because there's a stupid camera in the room, there's no need for a cameraman."

-

Jimin's POV

To be honest, I wanted her to stop me from going. Instead she actually really does not care about me. Maybe thinking of having feelings for her is wrong...plus she has a boyfriend too.

I brushed it off and walked to the lobby, waiting for Sora.

"Jimin, don't you want to stay in the hotel room?" Taehyung asked before getting cut off by Sora.

"Hey Chin chim!" Sora came from behind and hugged me, I chuckled before hugging her back.

When I let go of her, I saw Taehyung rolled his eyes. I got curious but I didn't want to question it.

| Cafe |

"I'll order the food first. You guys wait here first and then I'm going to the bathroom." I said to the both of them and I can see that Taehyung was acting weird tonight.

He's always frowning and for sure he's not like that. I shrugged and went over to the cashier to order the food before going to the toilets.

Author's POV

As soon as Taehyung saw Jimin went inside the toilet, Taehyung immediately groaned.

"Taehyung ah-"

"Stop it. The camera is still on." Taehyung looked away from Sora who seemed pissed.

"Why can't you just listen to me?" She muttered while rolling her eyes.

"Listen to you? No you should listen to yourself. If anything happened, I still won't be with you even if Jimin was my enemy. You're nothing but a cheater and a heartbreaker." Taehyung said, jaw clenching.

"You will like me. Everyone falls for me. Even Jimin was dumb enough to fall for me twice, why can't you just like me?" She said as she stood up.

"Like you? Please I think Donald trump's hair presents better than your nonsensical life. Why would I go for someone who's disrespectful?" He snickered and she scoffed before dragging him out of the cafe.

It was all a sudden move, he moved along as she pulled him roughly and he finally caught his balance before pulling away from her tight grip.

Before he gets to say anything else, she slammed her lips on his and he was caught off guard. He immediately pushed her away and she felt slightly hurt.

He scrunched his nose as he looked at her, "What's wrong with you? Aren't you scared if Jimin caught us like this. He still loves you, not every guy gave his ex a second chance you know." Taehyung said as he adjusted the camera that almost fell from his hand.

"I don't like you and I never will." Taehyung said, wiping the germs off his mouth.

Sora was speechless. She felt hurt that this was the very first time a guy rejected her but she also realised after kissing him... wasn't better than Jimin's. Taehyung was right, maybe she should stop.

She wanted to speak up but her voice got caught in her throat. She wanted to tear up but her pride wouldn't let her. Maybe this was all because of her greediness. She needs more and more attention...this was wrong.

"Sora?" Jimin's voice croaked behind with tears stung in his eyes. Taehyung turned around as Sora inhaled sharply.

"Why? I thought you said you wanted to work things out between us?" He muttered as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"It's true when one says 'once a cheater always a cheater'." Jimin nodded his head slowly before walking slowly away from them.

"Don't follow me. Even you Taehyung, I'd rather be alone." His voice sounded broken as he walked back to his car.

"Stupid, such a fool." Jimin groaned frustratedly as he went in the car.

"Sora is a mistake, that I plan not to make... again."