Chapter 21: The Beach

"Ugh, where are you going now?" Jimin asked with closed eyes as you were about to get out of bed.

"I was just getting my phone," You said and stood up but you were quickly pulled back down by Jimin.

You gasped, "Hey what was that for?! Now I have to use more energy to get back up!" You groaned and he chuckled before slowly opening his eyes.

"AHHHH!" He screamed as he saw you and accidentally fell off the bed.

"What?" You glanced at down at your clothing, making sure it was decent before looking back at an extremely shocked Jimin.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"What, a bikini?" You asked and he slowly nodded his head.

"I want to go to the beach, duh" you looked at him with the 'duh' face.

"That's too revealing! Wear something else!" He exclaimed and you frowned, "Who are you again?"

"I'm your husband and if I say you can't-"

"No. Save it, I'm leaving... Bye," You waved before heading towards the door.

Jimin stopped you, "At least wear a dress on top of it," he said and you laughed.

"Of course I'm going to wear a dress too. What? Do you think I'm just go half naked?" You giggled and he squinted his eyes at you.

"Since you're awake, do you want to come too?" You asked while putting on the beach dress.

"Me? I don't think so..." he said and you nodded your head slightly, not really caring, "hmm okay bye."

You walked out of the room and headed towards the elevator to go down to the lobby. Once you reached the lobby you saw a back door leading to the beach and you quickly sprinted towards it.

You gaped at how beautiful the beach was. There were bars near the hotel, you don't drink but still- It all looked amazing. You dashed to the shore and find a place to rest before placing you belongings there.

As you were arranging the items, you remembered something, "Shoot I forgot to bring sunblock! This is all Jeff's fault...if he didn't give me this stupid camera to film what I was doing, I probably would have remembered to bring the sunblock. Now I'm going to be so tanned and...a bit burnt." You grumbled before taking off your beach dress in hesitant.

"What should I do... do I really go back to the hotel room?" You sighed while adjusting the camera to the best position. Then something caught your eyes. There was a bottle of sunblock lotion laying on the chair by itself.

"The person must have forgotten it, using it wouldn't be such a problem," You muttered to yourself.

You lift yourself up and went towards the chair opposite of you, picked up the sunblock before applying some to your skin.

"Hey!" The loud voice startled you causing you to drop the bottle of sunblock.

The bulky looking guy with a creepy hairline came up to you with his biggest scowl.

You paincked, "I-I! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to steal it or anything, I just thought you wouldn't mind. I didn't want to burn my skin." You said as you hurriedly picked up the bottle and handed it to him.

He snatched it from you whilst his eyes daggers into your skin. His intense stare made you shift uncomfortably.

He ambled closer to you craning his neck to see you clearly, "I don't mind if a pretty lady used it..." he puts on a disturbing smile.

Your muscles tense, "Uhh I should probably go..." you trailed and pointed to your chair that was opposite his.

"Why? Don't you need more? I stopped you from applying it all over your body." He said and you rubbed your hands against your arms, anxiously.

You suddenly felt so exposed, you wanted to run away from him and cover up, but it would be rude since you already used his sunblock without permission.

"Come on... or do you want me to help you?" He asked and you choked on your saliva before looking at him wide-eyed.

"I mean I don't mind-" he started.

"Haha, no thanks... it's okay, I'll fine." No, you won't be fine. you needed to run away from this guy but he grabbed your hand to stop you from leaving.

"Um excuse me?" You asked as he held onto your hand.

"You wouldn't mind. Would you?" He asked when suddenly he tightens his grip, earning a whimper to escape from your lips.

"Ouch...let go!" You tried to yank yourself free to get away from him but instead, he harshly tugged you closer.

| Jimin's POV |

As soon as she said that she would wear the dress on top of her bikini. I panicked, I don't know why but I just did. What if she takes it off when she's at the beach?

I shrugged before looking out of the window.

"Gosh, she did take off her dress...that body though-"

"Stop! What the f are you doing!" I slapped myself before looking out of the window again while drying my wet hair.

"Who's that?" I stopped drying my hair and threw the towel back on the bed before straining my eyes to get a clearer view.

"I'm going down there," I muttered through gritted teeth as I saw how close she was with the stranger before putting on jean shorts and a plain white shirt.

"Wait why am I angry?" I asked myself and immediately calmed down before going down in the elevator.

"Nah... I'm just angry because she's my wife and she'll ruin my reputation." I shrugged before stepping out of the elevator and heading straight towards the beach.

"What is he doing?" I muttered to myself, scrunching my nose.

"Why are they holding hands...?" I wondered as I got closer.

"I told her not to wear that kind of thing!" I groaned before quickly rushing to her.

-

This is the next chapter

comments:

[ and you guys will write the comments, either good or bad ]

Your username can be different from your wattpad's or the same.

Example of comments:

I AGREE. (Your comment)
- (the username that you want me to put in)

-----

Caption:

@knews tbh I think that Jimin will fall in love with his wife? How about you guys?

Comments: (write down here)

-

Edited.