Chapter 16: Office

"You made breakfast?" Jimin's face lit up as he walked into the kitchen and saw that you were cooking.

"Yeah, I did... but not for you, only for me." You said as you put your food on a plate and placed it on the dining table.

"What?" Jimin frowned.

"How could you do this?!" He whined.

"You're my wife! You're supposed to make me delicious meals!" He stated. You glared at him which lead to him shutting his mouth instantly.

"I think Hana wants to kill Jimin right now," Jeff whispered to Taehyung,

Taehyung shook his head, "They'll end up together, without a doubt".

"I really want to kill you right now." You spat at an unfazed Jimin.

"See I told you. I'm winning." Jeff smirked with satisfaction.

"Kill me then! See if I care!" Jimin said flailing his arms and you limped straight towards him.

He laughed at how you were walking but as soon as you reached him, you flicked his forehead. Hard.

"Oh no, you didn't just do that." Jimin scoffed.

"And there it is." Jeff grinned as soon as you and Jimin started fighting.

"Hello! - what's going on here?" You let go of Jimin immediately when you heard the familiar voice.

"Dad?" You furrowed your brows when you saw him and your Mother looking at the both of you in disappointment.

"You guys won't ever stop fighting, will you? Maybe this could help fix your problem...A trip to Hawaii!" Your Mother squealed like a teenager.

"What?!" Jimin's face turned pale.

"I can't do that! Not with this... I mean um." He trailed.

"It's all organized. Even your Mother agreed to it Jimin." Your Father stated to a pouting Jimin.

"When do we leave?" You asked as you took the envelope from your Father.

"Tomorrow!" He chirped and you almost fainted.

"But...but I've got work!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Come on. There are a lot of people at your office you can trust; just leave it all to them." Your Father rolled his eyes at Jimin's lame excuse.

"But! you said our honeymoon would be in a weeks' time?". We protested.

"Well... I changed my mind, you're both going. No arguments!"

| Office |

"I still can't believe I'm going to be stuck for a whole week in Hawaii with her!" Jimin groaned.

"She seems nice and cheerful-"

"What did you just say!? Oh no. she is none of those things. She's the devils incarnate! You would see it if you were her husband." Jimin shrieked.

"Oh, how bad can she really be?" Jin asked dramatically causing Jimin to roll his eyes all the way back his head.

"You will be living with sarcasm." Jimin shrugged.

"Maybe during the honeymoon... you could be kind towards her? Patient? I mean come on. Imagine if roles were reversed and you were still with Sora, who you love so much but then you're forced to marry another girl. You would definitely feel hatred towards the other girl, wouldn't you?" Jin asked.

"But she decided to sign herself up for this-"

"Everybody makes mistakes." Jin cut Jimin off feeling irritated at his protests.

"Sorry, Jin... maybe you're right. I need to be more patient." Jimin sighed as he flipped through a file.

"Now...why are you still here? It's already late and you still haven't packed your luggage." Jin reminded Jimin as he frowned.

"Fine, fine. I can trust you with my work, right?" Jimin asked as he stood up and started collecting all his belongings.

"Yes, I will call you if there are any problems," Jin said giving a thumbs up.

Jimin walked out of his office and saw someone all too familiar. Why is Sora here?

"Sora?" Jimin called out and she turned to look at him.

"Why are you here?" He asked as he walked closer to her.

"Well I work here..." she trailed before smiling. The smile that Jimin adored the most.

His heart fluttered as she shows her gummy smile. Then he blushed, realizing that they weren't together and he was staring at her for longer than he should.

"I heard that Mr Kim Seokjin is taking over the office? What happened?" She asked.

"Well nothing happened, I just have to go on my honeymoon with Ms Cranky. For a week." He frowned and she looked startled.

"Oh yeah... about that, Jimin... I still love you... a lot." Sora murmured and he choked on air.

"Wh-what?" He stuttered in absolute shock.

"I wanted to make it up to you but then I found out that you were married." She sighed and Jimin just stared at her. Eyes wide.

"Let's go!" Taehyung cut the tension and pulled Jimin away from Sora.

"What was that for?! couldn't you see that I was having a conversation-"

"You need to go home and pack your luggage and I'm tired so, I'm going home," Taehyung said and Jimin gawked at him in disbelief.

-

Edited.