Chapter 38: Did we umm?

Your's POV ( Sorry if you hate this but i accidentally put 'I' instead of 'you' in this chapter and i couldn't just change it back to 'You' all the way)

-

I woke up to find Jimin's arm wrapped around my waist and his face was just beside me. My heart pounded against my chest loudly as I bit my lips, trying to remember what had happened last night.

I remembered being in a dinner held by Jimin's company. Then i remembered being with Jungkook and i got drunk...

I looked to my side again when Jimin shifted his weight to the other direction. I panicked and quickly looked under the sheets to find out that i was changed out of my dress. I gasped when i saw my dress lying on the floor and his clothes were lying there too.

Did something happened?

Weird thoughts corrupted in my head and i wanted to scream. Don't tell me i had... no. I shrugged before quickly waking  up Jimin who's beside me. That's when i realised he was shirtless too.

"No...No...No!" I bit my lips while feeling worried.

I checked my room to see if the
cameras that were set up in the beginning of the contract was gone. Thank god.

"Ugh, what's wrong with you?" Jimin groaned as he woke up from my actions.

"Jimin... was i drunk last night?" I asked and he nodded his head slightly.

When he opened his eyes slightly, he saw me being freaked out.

"Why am i wearing a dress pyjamas instead of my dress?" I gulped and he smirked.

What does that smirk means??

"I had fun last night and so did you." He have that same smirk still plastered on his face.

"What fun?" I tightened my grip on the blanket.

"I didn't know you were that bold Hana." He said looking impressed and my jaw dropped.

"No stop it!" I exclaimed and he just stood up from the bed.

That's when i saw he was only wearing shorts. I swore i was about to faint.

"Jimin-ah... we did it?" I croaked and he turned to look at me before bursting into laughter.

"What?" My face scrunched in confusion.

"You really thought we had sex?" He asked.

"Well obviously..." You trailed and he just shook his head.

"No we didn't. Of course not, i just changed you into a pyjama and helped you put off your makeup." He said.

"Oh." I bit my lips in embarrassment before realising something else, "You undid my dress?!"

"I'm your husband? Trust me. I didn't do anything to you. Like you said, not to bother you and besides i have a girlfriend now..." he trailed before shrugging it off and going into the bathroom.

"Mina is his girlfriend now?" I croaked.

| Office |

"Woah, your office is so big." Mina exclaimed as she visited her new boyfriend's office.

"Yep." Jimin said while opening the curtains half way.

"Mr Park?" A guy barged in the room and Jimin looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"Yes?" He asked and the guy muttered an apology for intruding rudely.

"There's someone who wants to meet you." The guy said and Jimin creased his eyebrows.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked.

"Mrs Park." The guy replied and Jimin hid his smile and tried not to show his excitement.

"Bring her in." Jimin said professionally and Mina just pursed his lips while folding her arms.

As soon as i stepped in the office. I was shocked to see Mina being in his office. She immediately dropped her hands to the side and gave me a warm smile. fake ass hoe.

I shrugged and ignored her before going to Jimin, "I need money." I said and he scoffed.

"No. Where's your money?" He asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that for you? It's all given to you remember?" I rolled my eyes and he laughed as he remembered about the contract.

"Where are you going anyway?" He asked and i pursed my lips debating whether i should tell him or not.

"To meet Jungkook." You said and he stopped digging in his pocket for his wallet.

"The weather doesn't look good today. So stay at home." He said and you looked at him in disbelief.

"But-"

"I'm your husband, remember? You should listen to me," He said.

"It's sunny outside!" I exclaimed.

"I mean it. Stay at home." He demanded and I groaned before stomping out of the office.

As we were both talking, Mina was watching us, she knew by Jimin's jealousy when i mentioned about meeting Jungkook. Her guts tells her that Jimin loves me but I was just dumb to not see it.

They will NOT end up together. She thought in her small tiny brain of hers.

-

Well i updated a lot today since it's the weekends 💅