Chapter 1

Cha Yunseo

"Yunseo-ah go next door and give them the basket that is on the table." I heard my  mom shout from the kitchen.

"Mom, I am resting right now. Today is last day of my vacation and I won't have time to rest from tomorrow. Can't you just do it by yourself?" I shouted back.

"No I have lots of work to do, so you better get out your bed and do what I said else I'll not give you allowance for six months"My Mom threatened. This is the main problem in our house, she always threatens me involving allowance and I am obliged to give in.

"Arraseo I am going" I shouted and walked downstairs. As I entered kitchen there was a basket filled with snacks, sweets and fruits.I sneaked a bar of chocolate and kept it inside my pocket.

"Mom I am going" I said and took the basket with me and walked next door. I rang the bell and waited for them to open the door.As the door opened I saw the face that I decided to avoid for my rest of life.

"Oh! Cha Yunseo what are you doing here?" Park jimin asked me pulling me back to reality.

Yes, My neighbor is no other than my ex-crush Park Jimin. " I-I live next door" I stuttered. Oh! great now I am even stuttering in front of him.

He just nodded and pointed at the basket I was holding, "Are these for me?" He asked and I just nodded. I handed the basket to him and in the process our hands touched that literally gave me chills. Why is my heart beating just by seeing his face? I thought I got over my feelings for him.

Let me tell you a long story in short. I and jimin attended same school in first year of high school and we were classmates. One day at school some guys bullied me in school and jimin protected me. He and I became friends and in the process I developed feelings for him. But there was a great obstacle he had a girlfriend, Jung Eunbi. She was kind, beautiful, helpful and all the good words you can think to describe a person. I knew I had no chance against her so I decided to move on instead. After completing First year, I moved school trying to move on. I almost succeeded until he showed up today making my heart go crazy all over again. 

"Yah Cha Yunseo are okay?"Jimin asked me. "Yeah I'm fine"I smiled weakly. Even looking at him gives me butterflies. "Do you want to come in?"He asked me and I shook my head."No, maybe some other day"I said and walked back to my house.

"Did you give them basket and invited them for dinner?"Mom asked me as soon as she saw me enter the house. Shit I forgot about the dinner. I didn't say anything but ran back to next door. After ringing the bell twice, Park Jimin opened the door.

"Momsaidtoinviteyouandyourfamilyfordinnertonight."I said in a breathe."Mom what?"Jimin asked confused. "Mom said to invite you and your family for dinner tonight"I told him this time clearly.

"I and my cousin only live here. My parents are in busan"He said."Then both of come for dinner tonight"I said and he just nodded. "You still don't wan't to come in?"He asked me while smiling. Why are you making this hard for me.

"Next time"I said and ran back home. If I stay near him for longer period my heart will go crazy. I just ran upstairs and buried my face in the pillow and shouted letting out all the emotions. After sometimes, my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

After waking up from the nap, I walked downstairs following the smell of food that lingered all over my room. When I walked in kitchen, I saw mom preparing fried chicken while other delicious looking food like bulgogi,kimchi jiggae, bibimbap, japchae and other dishes were all over the table as if it was a feast. "Omma why this feast?"I asked her as I took a bite from the chicken she just fried.

"Yah stop eating, wait for them"Mom said and slapped my hand away. "Mom, I forgot to tell you, there are only two guys living next door"I said as I chewed the chicken. "What about their parents?"Mom asked frying the last  batch of chicken. 

"I don't know , ask them by yourself" I said and at the same time doorbell rang. Mom walked to the door and I followed her. As she opened the door, there stood park Jimin and a boy I've never seen before.

"Anneyonghaseyo, Park Hyungsik Imnida"the boy that stood next to jimin introduced himself and handed mom a bouquet. "Anneyonghaseyo Jimin imnida" Jimin said and smiled at my mom warmly and turned to me and gave me the same smile. Somebody Please call the ambulance, I can't handle this smile.

"Come in boys"Mom said and let them in. All of us sat in the living room and started talking. Well mom and Park Cousins did, I stayed silent all the time. I came to know that Jimin's cousin was four years older than him and he was in university majoring in acting.

"So Jimin-ah which school do you go?"Mom asked jimin. "I used to go to Sekang high school but from tomorrow I'll be joining Geumdo"Jimin answered. Geumdo?Isn't that my school's name? What??Park Jimin is transferring to my school?!!!

"Geumdo?That is the school yunseo studies"Mom said  to jimin and he just nodded. "Oh Yunseo-ah are you always this quiet?"Hyungsik oppa asked me."Ah- aniyo oppa" I said and gave him a small smile. I saw park Jimin's expression change for a second or was it my imagination.

"Lets go and eat"Mom said and we all went inside kitchen. Both jimin and hyungsik oppa kept on praising my mom's cooking during the whole time  we were eating. After dinner they thanked mom for food and walked back to their mansion.

Next morning I woke up at half past five feeling happy. I had a nice dream but when I woke up I forgot about it . Freshening up and dressing up for school took me an hour. I had breakfast and rushed to walk school. When I walked out the main door, I saw Park Jimin standing in front of our gate.

A/N: So here is the very first official chapter. what do you guys think about this chapter? Is it boring? I swear it'll get better by time.Do vote and comment to motivate me. I'll try to update daily. Thanks for reading . Have a nice day :).

 Have a nice day :)