Chapter 22

Cha yunseo

"What is it?" I asked mark as we were in some isolated place. He stared at me for few seconds before pulling out something out of his pocket.

It was a red rose. I think I know what's going on!

"Yunseo I-" before he could say anything I cut off his words.

"Mark I am sorry. I know what you're trying to say but I am sorry. I can't reciprocate your feelings. I love Jimin"

He stood mum for few seconds then he opened his mouth but closed it again.

"Can I just get a hug?" He pleaded. His eyes were glossy.

I just opened my arms and he hugged me. He hugged me tightly as if his life depended on it.

Park Jimin

I was on my way to meet yunseo when I saw her being dragged by Mark tuan. This guy never game me good vibes so I decided to follow them.

He took her to a isolated place and  took out a red rose out of his pocket. This freaking guy is daring to confess to my girlfriend. How dare he?

Before I could step in yunseo's words stopped me.

"Mark I am sorry. I know what you're trying to say but I am sorry. I can't reciprocate your feelings. I love Jimin"

She said she loves me. I couldn't help but smile like a idiot hearing her say that she loves me.

But that feeling didn't last long, it was replaced by jealous when Tuan guy asked her for a hug and she even opened her arms for him.

After watching them hug for whole 30 seconds I couldn't stop my jealous ass from pulling back yunseo and bringing her with me.

"Yunseo-ah I love you too but Don't test my patience by hugging other guys, my jealous ass can't take it." I said pulling her into a hug.

Cha yunseo

Yunseo-ah I love you too but Don't test my patience by hugging other guys, my jealous ass can't take it." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Aigoo you admitted you were jealous. This is the first time" I  giggled and hugged him back.

We walked back to backstage. Apparently Jimin wanted to formally introduce me to his friends.

His group of friends consisted my guitar teacher Jin sunbae, Yoongi oppa the guy who plays piano, Jimin's dance teacher, some guy I don't know, Taehyung the guy who plays guitar and Jungkook.

I know everyone elses' name except for Jimin's dance teacher and the guy with dimple.

Jimin introduce his dance teacher as Hoseok aka Jhope and the guy with dimple is Kim Namjoon. Everyone except for Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook are in University.

"Nice to meet you all. I am Jimin's girl Cha Yunseo" I introduced myself and a proud smile crept on Jimin's lips.

"Guys we are on standby we need to hurry up"Namjoon oppa told everyone.

"Babe, watch our performance and wait here ok"Jimin said and I nodded.

"Okay we have next group BTS~" Mc hollered and the crowd cheered.