Chapter 16

Park Jimin

I pressed my lips against Yunseo's soft pinkish kissable lips. I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back. I was honestly disappointed.

Instead of kissing me back she pushed me with all force she had and slapped me hard leaving me dumbfounded.

"How Dare you take my first kiss?" She got furious.

I can't believe I am her first kiss?

"I wanted to lose my first kiss to my True love Park Jimin not you when I know you don't love me back"she paused and inhaled some air.

"I surely love you with all my heart but it's unrequited. I know you still love Eunbi. You want to be with her not me and you know what"she pointed her chest.

"It- It hurts here when I see you guys together"tears fell down her cheeks making me feel bad. I wanted to go and wipe her tears but my whole body froze. I couldn't even move a muscle.

"Whenever you cancel our plans to be with her, I can't help but feel sad. My heart shattered into peices. It made me realize that I'll never own your heart. It makes me want to quit my love for you"she choked on her tears.

"But sadly I can't do that. I have fallen so deeper for you that it is difficult to stop loving you."she wiped her tears and smiled bitterly making my heart clench in response.

"Why did you have to show up when I almost moved on from my crush on You? Why???" More tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Yunseo I- " I tried to speak but she cut me off.

"It's okay Jimin. You don't to feel sorry or anything. It's me who fell for you knowing that you already had a girlfriend. It's me who is wrong here so don't feel bad or sorry. I will move on from my crush you don't worry" she wiped her tears and ran away before I could even say anything.

I like Yunseo but I love Eunbi. She is my first love my first girlfriend, my first kiss, my first everything but why did my heart clenched when I saw Yunseo crying. My feelings are so complicated. Aish!! I don't know what to do with my heart anymore!!!

Cha Yunseo

I ended up spilling everybit of my feelings.  I don't even know why I did that?

I have always dreamt of kissing Jimin but today when he kissed me it felt so wrong. Even though he is not together with her right now, his heart belongs to him. When he kissed me it felt like we were cheating. I became the whore in their relationship.

Wiping my tears I walked to girl's comfort room to wash my face. I can't walk around with tear stains on my face. It's too embarrassing.

After washing my face and freshening up, I wandered around the school.

I was walking through the hallway lifelessly when I bumped into Mark.

"Hi Yunseo, where have you been? I've been looking for for an hour now"Mark said as he greeted me with smile. I just gave him a half smile and sighed. I am not in the mood to talk now.

"You're okay? Did something happened?"he asked me. I can tell he is concerned.

"Nothing, just guy problem"I told him trying my best to maintain my composure.

"Mark"I called him and he hummed in response. "Can I get a hug? I really need it"I told him and without saying anything he opened his arms wide smiling widely.

I hugged him tightly and  he hugged me back.

"It's okay Yunseo. I don't know what happened but it'll be fine" he comforted me.

"It's okay, let out everything. I won't judge you"he said and I started crying in his embrace letting out every emotions I feel.

Park Jimin

After she ran away, I chased after her but she was no where to be found.

I ran everywhere in school looking for her like crazy. I made her cry and this guilt is eating. I also want to tell her I like her. I want her to know her feelings for me aren't unrequited. I want her to give me time to deal with my feelings.

I was looking through the hallway when my eyes landed on Mark tuan who was hugging a girl and that girl was non other than Yunseo.

"Mark likes Yunseo"Eunbi's words from last time rang in my ears. I couldn't help but feel pang of jealousy seeing them like that.

She said she liked me. She just confessed her feelings few minutes ago and now she is hugging someother man. I can't help but feel angry.

“Angry? You are more like hurt that she is going as per words and moving on” My conscience smirked making me angrier.

Not wanting to see them being lovey-dovey I walked away. I was not myself so I bumped into someone and that someone turned out to be Eunbi.

"Hey Jimin"she greeted me with excitement.

"Yun-. Eunbi-ah let's get back together"I said and she started smiling ears to ears. I almost blurted out Yunseo's name. Aish!! What the hell is wrong is you Park Jimin?

"Are you serious Jimin?"she asked me. Excitement was evident in her  tone.

"Yes Eunbi-ah I am serious. Let's get back together"I said and smiled. I just hope she doesn't notice my fake smile.

"Omg! Jimin I missed you so much"she suddenly pulled me into a hug. Nonetheless I hugged her back but strangely my heart didn't beat as it used to beat before.

"Volunteers of JGS festa are requested to gather in auditorium 1 and rest are allowed to leave school. It isn't compulsory for non-volunteers to attend school for coming two weeks. Just make sure to be at the day of festa. Thank you" Principal announced through out the school.

"Jimin-ah since we are non volunteer let's go. I want to spend time with you" Eunbi pulled me with her.

Cha Yunseo

After that announcement I and Mark decided to go home. I mean I decided to go home. Mark wanted to hangout but I told him that I was tired so he nodded.

At home I was chilling scrolling through Instagram when my eyes landed on specific post. I couldn't feel jealous.

It was photo of her and Jimin and the caption was "back together 💕😘"

I immediately tapped on her profile and unfollowed her. I can't bear the sight. My heart really hurts.

I went downstairs and got me bowl of ice-cream. I was about to go upstairs when I tripped because of stupid wires lying around.

I fell so badly that I couldn't even my stand. My vision got blurry from tears because of unbearable pain.

I dialed mark's number and waited for him to pick it up trying my best not to cry.

Park Jimin

I and Eunbi were in our all time favourite cafe when my phone rang.  It was Yunseo. Why is she Calling me?

I hesitated for a second before answering the call.

"Hello Mark" she said through the phone. Mark? Did she dial the wrong number.

"Mark come to my home"as soon as she said I was about to hang up but stopped when she continued.

"M-mark come fast. I am in too much pain. I think I broke my ankle"She said and choked.

As soon as I heard she was in pain without even thinking twice I ran towards Yunseo's house.  Yunseo-ah I am coming.

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I had school so I got busy😫😥😥. I am really sorry🙇🙇 sumimasen.

I hope you'll like the chapter. Do leave vote and comment. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day~.😆😍❤💜