Chapter 11

Park Jimin

As I got inside after telling her the cold words, I kinda regretted it. I wanted to apologize but my pride came in between.

After showering, I got a text from Yunseo and it said that she wanted to meet me at terrace so I went upstairs.

She stood there hanging a sorry board around her neck. I don't know why but I rolled my eyes. Her expression changed for a mere second but returned back.

"You really thought I'd forgive you if you did that?" I scoffed at her.

"Go inside Yunseo it's going to rain"I told her to go inside but she shook her her.

"Not until you forgive me"she said. Aish! How stubborn can she get?

Even after telling her to go inside several times, she didn't go inside. I became frustrated and went inside instead. She will eventually go inside, right?

I sent Eunbi a sorry text for leaving her in the middle of the date. She sent me a smiley in return with "no problem Jimin".

Hyungsik hyung isn't home today so I am home alone. I cooked myself a simple meal and ate it while watching TV.

Two hours passed when it started raining. Suddenly, yunseo's face flashed before my eyes. She still wouldn't be there right?

After battling with myself for ten minutes, I ended up going upstairs.

As I got outside, she didn't came in to my sight. She went inside. A feeling of relief gushed down my veins.

Suddenly thunder growled with light. It flashed on Yunseo who was lying on the ground, pale and fragile.

Without even thinking I jumped into her terrace. Picking her up in bridal style, I brought her inside her house.

I carried her upto her room and dropped her on the bed. She is soaking wet and shivering.

She needs to get changed or else she'll catch cold, flu or even worse. Pneumonia. But the problem is who will change her clothes? Her mom is out of country and there are no more females. I don't have choice, I'll have to do it!.

I walked to her closet picked the random clothes from there and turned off the light. I can't see anything in dark anyways.

After changing her clothes, I tucked her inside her blanket and turned on the heater of the room, turning on the the lights again.

Its already 11:45, I should be at home but I can't leave her by herself. What if she needs something in the middle of the night? So I ended up staying there by her side.

Next morning when I woke up, she was sleeping soundly. I placed my hand to know her temperature and it was hot. She did catch cold plus she has fever.

It is already quarter past eight and school starts at quarter to nine. No matter how fast I try I'll be late to school plus I can't let her be all by herself.

It is my fault that she is in this state in the first place. If I had forgiven her she wouldn't be stubborn and stand in the rain.

I ended up skipping school. I went back to my house to get refreshed and get her some medicine.

When I returned back she was still sleeping. Not wanting to ruin her peaceful sleep, I let her sleep.

It was 11 when she finally woke up. "Jimin what are you doing here?" She asked me as she saw me scrolling through my phone. Her voice was hoarse and fragile.

"Looking after you"I said and walked out of her room to get her chicken soup and medicine. When she woke up she was massaging her temple so she probably have headache.

I walked back to her room and handed her bowl of soup.

"Jimin are you still mad at me?"she asked softly making my heart weak. I don't know why but I couldn't utter any word.

She suddenly handed me the soup I gave her. "I don't want to eat"she said and got inside the blanket covering her face.

Placing the soup on the nightstand, I got her out of the covers.

"Cha Yunseo eat! You have to eat medicine"I said with my stern voice.

"Not until you forgive me"she whispered but I managed to hear it.

" I forgive you, now eat" I gave up. I can't let my pride affect her. She already has fever if she doesn't eat, she'll be more sick and I can't let it happened.

"You are not saying it just to make me eat right? You really forgive me right? I don't want to lose you Jimin"tears started falling down her cheeks.

"I forgive you Yunseo. I really do. Now eat, you have to eat medicine aswell"I said and passed the her the same bowl of chicken soup.

After she finished the soup, I gave her medicine.

"Rest now"I smiled at her and she gave me a weak smile.

"Jimin.. "she softly called me and I hummed in response.

"Will you do me a favour?"she asked me. "What favour?"I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Actually nevermind"she hesitated.

"What is it Yunseo? Tell me?"I moved closer to her.

"Can you cuddle with me?"she said and I was taken back. She wants to cuddle with me?!

"Nevermind it's okay"she said and got back inside the covers, covering her face, probably embarrassed.

After hesitating for few times, I got inside the cover, moving closer to her.

She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled closer to my chest. Involuntarily my arms also wrapped around her.

Her sweet scent got inside my nostrils giving me a pleasant feeling, making me happy. I wonder which shampoo she uses? she smells so nice.

" What the hell park Jimin what are you thinking?!!"My innerself knocked the sense into my head.

She mumbled something into my chest but I couldn't catch her words. Suddenly my body started getting hot and my heart started beating crazily.

What the hell is happening with me?

A/N: What do you think of this chapter? Did you guys like it?
Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it.

Do leave votes and comments because they are really appreciated.

Love y'all  😊😘😘