Chapter 4

Cha Yunseo

I woke up hearing my ringtone and answered the call without checking the caller Id. "Hello?"I said without even opening my eyes. "Am I speaking to Cha Yunseo?"The person from other side from the other side asked. Somehow this voice is very Familiar.

"Yes you are but who is this?"I asked to the person on the other side.

"Oh!Yunseo-ah this is Choi Sonsaengnim, you homeroom teacher" he told and all my sleepiness vanished in a second.

"Ah! Nae sonsaengnim, no to be rude but why did you call?"I asked him, trying to sound as polite as I can.

"Yes, I called you to inform that school will remain close till coming monday. We are still short on teachers."Mr.Choi said and I couldn't help up cheer in my mind.

"Oh!okay sonsaengnim. Will that be all?"I asked him and he hummed in response.

"Ah! Yunseo-ah can you please inform jimin, I don't have his number"he said right before I was about to hang up.

"Ok sonsaengnim. I'll tell him"I said and he hung up.

I got off my bed and walked to bathroom to brush my teeth and washup.

After changing into pair of comfortable clothes, I headed towards jimin's house feeling nervous. I am nervous about the hug that happened last night. I don't regret it but I am nervous.

After ringing the bell twice, a well dressed jimin in school uniform opened the door. "Oh! Yunseo-ah, Anneyong"he greeted me casually and I did the same. "You aren't dressed yet? Aren't you coming school?"Jimin asked me as he eyed me from head to toe.

"AH! about that Mr. Choi called me and said we won't have school till coming monday since they are short of teachers so he wanted me to inform you since he didn't have your number"I told him and he nodded.

"You could've texted me"He said after few seconds. "umm.. I don't have your number"I told him. "You don't? I thought I gave you my number last year"He said.

"You did but I lost my phone, so I don't have anyone's number from last school"I lied to him. I never lost my phone, it's just that I was moving on so I changed my number incase he'd text me and distract me from my mission "Move on"

"Ok then, give me your phone"he said and I did as I was told. He punched his number in my phone and called his phone and handed back my phone.

He saved his contact name as Jiminie❤. Was that heart necessary??

"Okay, I go now. I have things to do at home"I made up an excuse and headed back home. It's not that I don't like staying with jimin, it's just that I get very nervous whenever he is near me.

At home I did nothing but Lay on the couch whole day. It was 3:00 and I had nothing to do I texted Sena.

Cha Yunseo
Sena-ah Mwohae?

Yoon Sena
Nth, you?

Cha Yunseo
  I am not doing anything too. So bored rn😥😥.
Want to hang out?

Yoon Sena
Mian I have date with Mino today.😓😓

Cha Yunseo

Didn't you have date with him yesterday? Plus you said you'd hangout with me other time.😤😒😒
Yoon Sena
Mianhe Yunseo-ah, I promise we can hangout next time

Cha Yunseo
Sure 😒😒

Yoon Sena
Yunseo-ah, Jagiyaaa  don't be like that😘😍