Chapter 13

Cha Yunseo

"Yunseo-ah where is the salt?"Jimin shouted from the kitchen. As we were in the park, Jimin received a text from hyungsik oppa saying that he won't be home tonight aswell. Jimin didn't wanted to eat alone so he decided to cook dinner at my house.

"Nevermind I got it"he shouted before I could tell him where it was. This thing is so familiar though. I remember everytime dad would cook dinner whe
Mn I used to live with him,he would do the same. Actually not the same, even worse. He'd make look for the things that are right before his eyes. Maybe that saying all men are the same is true.

After thirty minutes, Jimin's kimchi fried rice was ready. It really looked appetising, I wonder how it'll taste.

 It really looked appetising, I wonder how it'll taste

As I took a spoonful in my mouth, my insides exploded. Not because it was spicy or something but because it was really delicious. My taste buds loved the taste. I can eat 10 bowls of it. I know it's a bluff but still this food tastes so good.

"It's so tasty, I can eat 10 bowls of it."I complimented his cooking.

"Stop bluffing but thats for the compliment" he gave me his eye smile. God! Why is he so cute?!! And that killer smile!!! Ugh!!

After dinner Jimin and I had the cupcake as desert that we brought today along with the groceries

"Good night Yunseo. Take care"he said as he walked out of my house.

"You too Jimin"I said and was about to close the door but he stuck his foot I'm the door. Not wanting to hurt him, I opened the door fully.

"You forgot something?"I asked him raising my eyebrow. As soon as I asked that, he pulled me into his embrace.

"Don't get sick Yunseo-ah"he whispered and pulled back leaving me dumbfounded with my crazily beating heart.

Park Jimin why are you doing this to me? I am supposed to move on! Not fall deeper for you.

Park Jimin

I don't know myself why I did that but as I hugged her my heart felt as ease. My heart is beating crazily and my face is all red.