Chapter 10

Cha Yunseo

As they left, the pain in my heart grew. My legs grew weaker and I stumbled. I almost fell flat on ground but Mark saved me.

"Be careful love, you'll end up hurting yourself"he said and pulled me closer to him. I was too engrossed thinking about Jimin and Eunbi that I didn't pay that much attention to our closeness.

"Hey! What happened? Why did you became quiet all of a sudden? Is something bothering you?"he asked me with a concerned tone as he saw I wasn't reacting at all.

"Nothing really"I said and pulled myself away from his hold.

"I am not convinced." he pouted and held my wrist, pulling me somewhere with him.

And that somewhere turned out to be the cafe near the academy. As we walked inside the cafe, my eyes landed on Jimin and Eunbi. Really! Mark, out of all the place you bring me here to cheer me up? I am being sad instead.

"Mark let's go, I don't want to be here"I tried to walk out from there but this guy didn't let me. He pulled me with him to empty table instead.

"You sit here and wait until I come with our orders"he said, more like commanded.

As Mark left, I peeked at Jimin's table. There he was smiling sweety at Eunbi. My broken heart is shattered into peices now.

Not wanting to hurt more, I tried to distract myself by scrolling through Instagram.

After 10 minutes mark came back with tray.

He placed chocolava cake and chocolate milk infront of me. "You love chocolate so here you go"he gave me a sweet smile and I gave him a half smile. In normal situations I'd have already started eating but not now.

"I don't feel like eating"I said and pushed the plate away from me.

"Eat!"he pushed back the plate and gave me a stern look.

"I don't want to"I shook my head and he glared at me.

"Are you going to eat it or should I pour it on you"this guy decided to threatened me this time.

"As if you would"I rolled my eyes. I mean he could but still he wouldn't right?

"Are you challenging me?"he smirked but I didn't say anything.

He then took the chocolate milk and brought it over my head. Before he could do anything another hand grabbed Mark's hand.

Park Jimin
As I and Eunbi headed out of the academy, she said she was hungry so we entered the cafe near academy.

After placing our orders, we started eating talking about things.

"Jimin your girlfriend is here"Eunbi said as she pointed at the door.

I turned my head to see if she was really there or Eunbi mistook her for someone else.

She was really there but she wasn't alone, she was with Mark tuan. He was holding onto her wrist and forcing her inside. Is he bullying her again? Should I go and stand for her? I was busy thinking when Eunbi brought me back from my own world.

"What is she doing with Mark tuan? Do they know eachother?"she asked me.

"You really don't remember Mark bullying her?"I couldn't help but ask.

"She was the one he used to bully? She is the one you protected and became friends with?"her eyes widened. I just nodded.

"You know I am close with Mark's friend Yugyeom right?"she said and I just nodded. Why is she bringing it up all of a sudden?

"Well, he told me he used to bully her because he liked her. That was his way of getting her attention."she said and sipped her drink while I choked on mine. He what?. He liked Yunseo? No ways...

I glanced at her table when I saw Mark tuan lifting chocolate milk ready to spill it on her. My senses acted faster and before I knew I was stopping him from doing so.

"What the hell are you doing dude, let go my hand"he growled at me.

"Not until you put that drink back on table? What were you going to do anyways?"I growled back at him demanding to put the drink on the table.

"It doesn't concern you park Jimin. What ever I do with my future girlfriend is non of your concern" he said. His tone was sharp and dangerous.

"Well, it is my concern since you are bullying my girlfriend"I said taking catching him off guard.

"Let's go Babe"I said, grabbed her wrist and walked out of the cafe without turning back.

As we got inside the bus, I let go her wrist. During the bus ride we both were silent.

After 30 minutes ride, we got off and started walking home.

"Jimin I am sorry" she apologized, probably for the last time.

"Look I just protected you because I can't stand bullying but I am not going to forgive you. What you did  is Unforgettable! I won't forgive you"I said coldly and got inside my house.

I can't believe I left Eunbi in the middle of our date just to protect Yunseo for bullying.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Cha Yunseo

"Look I just protected you because I can't stand bullying but I am not going to forgive you. What you did  is Unforgettable! I won't forgive you"he said coldly and got inside his house.

What should I do to make him forgive me?

After doing lots of research and rejecting various cringy ideas, I ended up doing the lesser cringy one.

I wrote my sorry message on the board and hung it around my neck.

I texted Jimin to come to rooftoop and he left me on seen.

After thirty minutes of waiting, Jimin did come to rooftop. He glanced on the board and rolled his eyes. Park Jimin don't do that, you're hurting my feelings.

"You really thought I'd forgive you if you this kind of thing?" He scoffed.

"I won't forgive you Yunseo so go inside, it's going to rain, you'll be sick"he said coldly. How can he be cold and sweet at the same time?

"I won't go until you forgive me"Yes I am stubborn.

"Don't be stubborn and go inside" he raised his voice.

"Not until you forgive me"I insisted.

"Fine don't go" he shouted and went inside instead.

Even after he left, I stood there hanging the board my neck. Well, people don't call me stubborn for no reason.

One hour passed, two hour passed and it started raining but I didn't move. I am not moving until he forgives me.

After soaking in rain for next two hours, my legs started giving up but I am not giving up.

I started shivering as the thunderbolt flashed. Before I knew it, I passed out.

 A/N: what do you guys think of this chapter? Is it nice?? 

Thank you so much for spending your precious time for reading it.

Do  leave votes and comments.

Love y'all 😘😍❤