Chapter 27

Park Jimin

I know it's all my frustration taking over me and none of this is yunseo's fault but my feelings are over the place.

She came back to me again, hugging me tightly again.

"Jimin I am sorry if you felt that. I really am. I don't want to cause you pain, I want to be with you and help you get through  it" She cried hugging me tightly making my heart clench.

Why are you so nice cha yunseo? I don't deserve you.

"Go away" I said pushing her away again. My mind and heart both are mess. I can't take it.

"I'll give you some space if you want that" she said smiling sadly before walking out of my room.

I know I am a terrible person but I can't get my head straight. I just can't.

Next day, I didn't go to her house for breakfast. I can't face her. I desperately want to get away from everything.

In class yunseo saw me but decided to give me space. I didn't talk to anyone during the whole day. My mind is a mess, I don't want to lash out on anyone else.

After school I spent the whole day in library trying to study for upcoming exams.

I left library at 8 and reached home at 8:30. I was about to walk into my house but yunseo's mom stopped me.

"Jimin dinner is ready, let's go eat" she said with a smile on her face.

"I am not hungry aunty" I told her and walked inside my house before she could say anything, heading towards my room.

I took shower and changed into my Pjs. As I was about to get inside the bed, there was a knock on my bedroom door.

Yunseo walked inside with a tray of food.

"Jimin, here  eat" she said and placed the tray on my nightstand.

"I don't want to, take it back" I said and turned away.

"Don't take out your anger on food" she said and feed me a spoonful of fried rice.

"I can eat by myself so leave" I said coldly and she nodded before walking away.

A week has passed and it has been the same routine ever since. She always tries to reach out to me and I push her away.

I know its unfair for her but I can't bring myself out of this pit of sadness. It has been very difficult accepting the truth and I still can't accept it fully.  My mind is a fucking mess.

Cha yunseo

8 days have passed, Jimin is still struggling. I watch him suffer every day but I can't do anything for him.

All I have done for past 8 days is to deliver him food. He hasn't said a word to me and truthfully it hurts.

I know it's not easy for him but I can't help but feel lonely.

I miss him so much. I miss talking to him, I miss our late night conversations, I miss his smell, his hugs and his kisses. I miss everything about it but I am sucking up for him.

He is struggling and he needs space and I am going to give him that. He is the one who is having it the worst.

We have exams from 17th December(day after tomorrow)to 24th December so I am trying to study these days but honestly it has been really really difficult.

Today Sena wanted to go Christmas shopping so I accompanied her.

She got gifts for her family and mino and few friends while I got gifts for her, my mom, jimin, Jimin's family, Jin oppa, Mark, Jungkook , taehyung and yoongi oppa.