Chapter 8

Cha Yunseo

I know I am selfish and I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have threatened her. I am wrong but I guess as they say love is blind, I got blinded by my love too. I guess I didn't wanted him to be with her again.

As I threatened her, tears started flowing down her cheeks. I admit I was harsh. That moment I wanted to apologize to her but my innerself didn't let me. “You are going to be mean then be till the end.”

So I just turned my heels and walked to the class. She also came inside after five minutes.

Exactly after two hours, Jin sunbae dismissed the class. She was about to talk to me but I ignored her and walked away in fastest speed I could.

As I was about to get inside the house, Jimin stopped. He walked up to me and gave me a smile.

"So how was your day?"he asked me. "Fine I guess"I told him. "Do you want to go and eat out?"he asked me. " By the way, how was Eunbi? Was she looking for me?"he added and my mood was ruined. Like literally ruined. Can he not just talk about me when he is about me.

"I don't know. I need to go now, my head hurts"I said bitterly and walked inside. "Oh okay,Get well soon"he mumbled but I ignored it. I am so fed up know.

Mom wasn't home again. I ran up the stairs into my room and jumped on my bed. Eunbi's crying face came into my sight as I closed my eyes. "Did I do the right thing?"my heart questioned but I had no answer. “What is done is now done Cha Yunseo, stop regretting things you've already done and move on.”My ego interrupted and I ended up listening to it.

Shrugging every thoughts I decided to take a shower to freshen up. After shower I really felt nice.

I made myself a pack of ramen and had it as dinner since nothing was there in the fridge and mom texted that she'd be late. I am definitely not making rice now.

After having ramen and watching currently airing drama I went to bed at 11.

As I was going through the phone for the last time before sleep, there was a text from Jimin.

Jiminie ❤
Get well soon Yunseo-ah. Sleep well 😊😊.

As I read his text my lips curled up into a smile. Why are you so sweet Jimin-ah.

Two days past since that day. Today, again I have guitar class but I am skipping it because of my lovely mother. She wants me to help her shop last minute for her highschool reunion.

So I texted Jimin.

Cha Yunseo
I can't acompany you today. Errands to run.

Jiminie❤
Alright! Have fun doing them😂.

Park Jimin

Yunseo texted me that she couldn't accompany me to academy since she had errands to do so I walked inside the academy feeling lonely.

That loneliness vanished as soon as I saw Eunbi. She was looking looking pretty as always.

I ran up to her and greeted her but she just gave me a half smile. Is something wrong with her?

"Hey Eunbi are you alright? You look down?"I couldn't help but feel concerned.

"It's nothing Jimin, I gotta go"she said and tried to walk away but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Jung Eunbi, why are you trying to ignore me?"I asked her pulling closer to me.

"Jimin let go"she said and tried to breakfree from my hold. "If you agree to hangout with me, I'll let you go" I gave her a mischievous smirk.

"No I won't. You girlfriend doesn't like it. She wants me to stay away from you so let it be that way. I am not looking trouble with your girl. She threatened me to stay away from you else she'll show me her dark side. I have no interest in seeing her dark side so let's stay away from eachother"she said and breakfree from hold and left. I was too shocked to process anything.

Did Yunseo really do that? She knows that I want to get back with her yet she tried to keep her away from me. My temper started rising as the thoughts repeated in my mind.

Without even thinking, I turned heels and walked to bus stop taking bus back home.

Cha Yunseo

After shopping for 5 hours continuously and seeing off mom at the airport, I was returning back home.

It was already 7 pm. Grabbing few packets  ramyeon from the local mart, I walked back home.

As I reached home, park Jimin was standing on my door step. "Hey Jimin"I called him and he faced me. "Do you want to-" before I could ask him to join me for dinner he cut me off.

"Did you threatened her?"he asked me. His voice was low yet scary. My voice got stuck in my throat. I literally became speech less.

"Let me ask you again Yunseo, did you threatened Eunbi to stay away from me? Did you?"his tone didn't change at all.

Still I couldn't speak a word so I just nodded.

"Why did you do that?"he literally burst out.

"What gave you the right to do that"he raised his voice. He pushed me little. "You aren't MY REAL GIRLFRIEND, YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO THREATEN THE GIRL I LIKE"he raised his voice as he spoke everyword.

"You clearly know that I like Eunbi. I even asked you favour to help me but instead of helping me you are making things hard for me dimwit."he yelled as he punched the wall behind me. Tears rolled down my cheeks.I swear I've never seen this mad Jimin.

"Ji-ji-min I was trying to help you"I tried to make an excuse. I know I am bad but I can't afford to lose him.

"Help me by telling her to stay away from me?"he scoffed. Before I could say anything else he stopped me. "Save it, I don't want to hear it"he said and left me there, shooked and crying. Guilt started creeping up my heart making me regret all that thing I did because of my selfishness.

A/N: how did you like this chapter? Does anyone feels bad for Yunseo?
Do vote and comment.
Love y'all  😘😍❤.