Chapter 14

Park Jimin

When Mark asked her out to go ice-skating she glanced at me and I could see the hesitation. She probably wants to go with Mark now but she is hesitating because I asked her first.

I ended her hesitation by telling her I forgot that I had date with Eunbi. Without even hearing what is she is going to say I walked out on her.

When I got on the bus, I texted Eunbi whether she wanted to hangout or not.

Park Jimin
Wanna hangout??

Jung Eunbi
I'd love to but..

Park Jimin
But what?😕😕

Jung Eunbi
Won't your gf be angry? I mean last time, she almost murdered me.😓😓

Park Jimin
Nope she won't .

Don't worry about her!!

So you're coming?

Jung Eunbi
Yup but where are we going?

Park Jimin
Idk?😂😂
You tell me?

Jung Eunbi

How about aquarium? It's been long since I've been to one.😆😆

Park Jimin
Sure~
I'll meet you infront of the aquarium!!

Jung Eunbi
Sure~
Seeya!!✋

After 30 minutes ride, I finally reached aquarium. I was about to call her when she came running towards me.

"Hey Jimin" she greeted me and I greeted back.

"Let's go inside, I already got the tickets" she said and showed me two yellow tickets.

I just nodded and we walked inside.

After an hour of roaming around, watching different fishes,we exited out.

"It was so fun. Last time I came here was when we were dating"Eunbi trailed off.

I was busy thinking about something else that I couldn't even pay attention to what she was saying.

"Hey Jimin, are you even listening to me?"she pouted.

"Yes I am" I partly lied.

"Jimin let's go and eat, I am really hungry"she said and rubbed her belly.

"Okay let's go" I laughed at her cuteness and we entered the cafe nearby.

We ordered our food and were waiting for our food.

"Jimin?"Eunbi called for my attention and I hummed in return.

"Is something wrong with you and Yunseo? Did you guys fight?"she asked me. Why is she asking this?

"Why?"I asked her and she shook her head.

"Jimin what if I tell you I still love you?"she said out of blue taking me by surprise.

"What I regret breaking up with  you? What if I want us to be back? Will you take me back?"she continued. Her eyes showed desperation.

“what are you waiting for? Isn't this what you wanted?"my conscience asked me. Yes, this is exactly I wanted but why am I hesitating right now?

"Eunbi I-" I struggled to speak. I don't know what to say? I am really confused!!

"You don't have to answer me right away Jimin. I can wait" She softly said.

After that conversation the atmosphere got awkward. After eating we got on the bus. After few stops, Eunbi got off the bus. She hugged me goodbye and left.

I was scrolling through Instagram staring at the pic that Yunseo posted few minutes ago.

It was her and Mark and they were smiling ear to ear. I know why but my blood boiled when I saw that picture.

I really wanted to comment bad things for Mark tuan but then I have my public image, I can't ruin it.

I scrolling through other posts when a familiar voice echoed through the bus. It was non other than Cha Yunseo.

There was empty seat next to me so I was about to offer her that seat but she walked to last seat and sat there while Mark tuan followed her. Why is he with her? Ughh!!

"If you are tired my shoulder is at your service" I heard Mark flirt with her.

"No it's fine. I am not tired" she replied to him with a sweet tone.

During the whole ride both of them were doing sweet talks and giggling. Aish!! I am so annoyed. Can't they keep it low? Do they have to show do it in the public.

After another 20 minutes it was finally our stop. I got off and waited for Yunseo. It's already late, I can't let her walk alone now.

But she came together with Mark tuan. Aish! Is this girl testing me?

Not wanting to hear more of their flirting I walked ahead.

As I got inside hyungsik hyung greeted me. "Welcome home"he said as he saw me getting inside I just nodded and ran to balcony to peek at them.

They were still at the end of street when I reached the balcony.

After few minutes they stopped in front of Yunseo's house. He said something and she nodded.

She also said something and he pulled her into a hug. I didn't even realize that I was clenching my fist because of anger.

My blood boiled when I saw her hugging him back.

I didn't even realize that I was already downstairs. I walked towards them and threw a punch right into Mark Tuan's face making him fall flat on the ground.

"Stay fucking away from my girlfriend"I shouted at him.

“she is not even your girlfriend Jimin" My conscience butted in but I blinded by rage to even care.

"Jimin you-"Yunseo paused and glared at me. Her glare was terrific but I was finding it sexy and adorable. I know something is surely wrong with me.

She opened her mouth again to say something but she closed it again. She then walked towards Mark tuan and kneeled beside him.

"Are you okay?"she caressed the place I landed the punched. Aish!! She is really testing me.

"I am fine baby girl, it's nothing"he said to her and smiled. If it's nothing then should I hit him once more?

He then  stood up making sure she is standing up as well.

"Mark let's go inside" she said and pulled him inside with her leaving me speechless by myself.

Now that you made her mad, you're satisfied?” My conscience pointed and I couldn't help but pull my hair.

Jiminie pabo what have you done?!!

A/N: Here is the another chapter. What do guys think? My school is reopening from tomorrow and I'll be a senior. Gawd!! I am stressed, anxiety at highest point😥😥.

Since my school is reopening tomorrow, yes people I go school on Sundays 😭😭😭so I might not be able to update frequently.

I really thought I'd finish this fanfic within a month but sadly I couldn't. Writer's block hit me hard.

Anyways thank you for reading. Do vote and comment.

I love y'all 😘😍😆😘💜💕💚💛💜💙❤