Chapter 21

Cha yunseo

After spending two days and 3 nights in busan, we were back in Seoul. Jimin's parents are one of the nicest humans I've met till date. They literally treat me like their own family.

Jimin is at school right now.. One of the performer from our school injured himself so the management asked jimin to fill in. I wanted to follow him and watch him dance but he didn't let me. Apparently he wants it to be a surprise,so I have no choice.

I am in room,scrolling through instagram when my phone rang. It was my mom.

" Did you finally get time to call your daughter,Shin seohyun-ssi?"I answered the phone.

"I am sorry yunseo-ah, I got busy partying with my friends"My mother said from the other line making me roll my eyes.

"Ahh!! I see. So you're free to talk now?"I asked her in annoyed tone.

"Eh! Don't me mad my lovely daughter. Did you miss me so much?"She tried persuading me.

"Miss you? Why would I?"I scoffed. I can imagine her frowning by now.

"Don't be like that. You know how much I love you"She said with a soft tone making me feel bad about talking to her rudely.

"So when are you coming back?"I asked her changing the vibe.
"About that Yunseo-ah, I might be back after 3 weeks. We decided to extend our reunion"She answered me.

"Oh! okay. Have fun mom"I said and she hummed.

We talked about few stuffs here and there before finally hanging up. 

I spent the rest day lazying off and before I could realize I had already dozed off.

I woke up feeling sloppy kisses all around my face. As I opened my eyes, Jimin's eye locked with me. He gave me the sweetest smile before leaning in to give me a peck on my lips.

"Slept well?" He asked and I hummed in response.

"It's already 8 do you want to go out for dinner or should I order pizza?" He asked as he snuggled closer.

"Let's go out. I am craving for samgyeopsal " I drooled over the thought of it.

After having dinner we had some ice-cream on our way to home.

Hyungsik oppa was out of town so this boyfriend of mine decided to stay with me. Not that I mind.

We were cuddling on my bed scrolling through our own phones.

"Babe let's take a selfie. I haven't uploaded a single pic with you"Jimin and I agreed. I loved taking selfies anyways.

"Jimin I am tired, let's sleep" I said after he posted our selfie

"Okay"He said and pulled me into his arms and cuddled me to sleep.