Chapter 24

Cha Yunseo

I woke up to an unbearable pain in my neck and white ceiling came into my sight. I am positive that I am in hospital.

I got up, sitting on my bed. As I did so my mom woke up.

"Thank God you're awake yunseo." My mom cried as she hugged me.

"Mom where is Jimin??" I asked her as she pulled back.

"He is the room next door" she answered.

"Is he alright mom? I want to go see him" I told her and tried getting off my bed.

"Yunseo stay! You need to rest. Jimin is resting aswell" She held me.

"No mom I need to see if he is alright" I was about to go out but doctor walked in.

"Patient please stay in your bed." Doctor said sternly and I had no choice but to oblige.

He did some checkup and asked me few questions.

"You should take medication to get better sooner. Rest now" He said.

"Doctor let me go see my boyfriend" I said but he shook his head.

"I am sorry but rest. Your boyfriend is asleep as well. You can see him tomorrow after he wakes up. He doesn't need any disturbance for now" He said sternly once again.

"Doctor just once please. I'll see him from far" I pleaded in the verse of tear. He thought for a while before nodding.

I walked next door and peeked through glass door. Jimin was lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. His left leg was in cast.

"Its enough. Let's go to your room" Nurse said and brought me back to my room.

Mom fed me porridge and gave me medication before I fell asleep.

Next morning as soon as I woke up I rushed to see jimin. He was still asleep so Jimin's mom told me to freshen up and come back.

I wanted to protest but I gave in.

After freshening up and having my breakfast and medication I rushed back to see Jimin again.

This time he was awake. As I walked inside his gaze locked with mine teary ones.

Without wasting a second I went to him and hugged him tighter.

"I'll leave you guys alone for sometime"I heard Jihyun say as he stood up and walked outside.

"I am glad you're alright"I said as I tried to peck him struggling in my cervical collar.

"I can't dance anymore" he said in a faint tone but I managed to catch up.

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

"I broke my bone so it'll take long time to recover. Even if I recover I can't take part in anykind of physical activity that put stress on my foot. I can't dance anymore. I can't fulfill my dream to be a  dancer" he said and started crying.

I wanted to comfort him but I didn't know how so I pulled him into a hug and he started crying harder.

Watching him cry broke my heart so I started crying aswell so now both of us were crying.

After crying for more than an hour we both lay on his bed and  cuddled to sleep trying to forget the sadness.

"Jimin,Yunseo wake up. Both of you need to eat medicine"I opened my eyes after hearing Jimin's mom's voice.

"Jimin wake up" I nudged him lightly and she woke up.

"Both of you, here is your dinner" My mom walked to us and placed a table with food on the bed.

"I don't feel like eating" Jimin said and I frowned.

"You have to eat" my mother said as she shoved a spoonful of porridge in his mouth making me and Jimin's mother laugh.

"Here let me feed you too" Jimin's mom said and fed me porridge as well.

After eating both of our mothers gave us the medication.

"Can yunseo sleep with me?" Jimin asked and both of the mothers'  eyes widened and I grew red.

Jimin finally realized what he said and tried correcting himself.

"I didn't mean what you're thinking. I mean the one where you lay side by side and cuddle to sleep" he said correcting himself.

"I'm sorry Mr.park you guys can't do that" Our Nurse said as she walked inside.

"What? Why not?" Jimin pouted. I really wanted to squish his cheeks at that moment.

"Your bed is small to fit two people so" before she could say anything else jimin cut her off.

"We took nap together in this bed so it is big enough to fit both of us" Jimin tried reasoning.

"I can understand but both of you need to sleep comfortably to recover sooner. By any chance if yunseo kicks your injured feet or you move it put stress on yunseo's neck it'll get complicated for both of you so please understand and follow my saying" Nurse said and jimin and I both looked at eachother.

"Children she is right. Just do as he says" Jimin's mom said and my mom supported her. We had no choice but to oblige.

"Text me"Jimin whispered in my ear and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Let's go Yunseo " My mom said and I followed her to my hospital room.

I lay on my bed and mom covered me with blanket, planted a kiss on my forehead and want to sleep on the couch.

It was really difficult sleeping with cervical collar.

"Mom can you help me this thing off. I can't sleep with it" I told mom but she was already dozing off.

I didn't want to wake up mom so I decided to sleep with it.

I was about to close my eyes when my phone buzzed.

Jiminie🥰❤
Sleeping already???

Yunseoo😘❤
Nope!!
What chu doing??
Jiminie🥰
Texting you and watching my mom sleep.
I miss you already😭😭😭
Yunseoo😘
I miss you too🙁🙁
Jiminie🥰
Do you want to sneak out????
Yunseoo😘
Wish we could.
Nvm
We'll see eachother tomorrow.
Jiminie🥰
I know but I can't help it. I miss you too. I want to kill our Nurse🙃🙃
Yunseoo😘
Lol😂😂

Jiminie🥰
Hey!!
I am serious 🙄🙄

Yunseoo😘
Sure😂😂
Anyways I am going to sleep.
See you tomorrow
Gn!!!
Jiminie🥰
Okay!!!
Goodnight😴😴
I love you😘😘❤

Yunseoo😘
I love you too😘❤❤

Anyone who thought Jimin/yunseo would have amnesia and you'd have to read the same cliche plot???
Anyways thank you for reading😊😊😊 and have a good day.