Chapter 17

Park Jimin

When I reached her house, I could barely breathe. I rang the doorbell several times she didn't open the door.

"Park Jimin she has broken leg, how can she open the door when she can't even move?"My conscience butted in knocking some sense into my brain.

I walked inside my house and ran upto terrace. I jumped from my terrace to her terrace and got inside her house.

At first I checked her room but she wasn't there. When I ran downstairs my eyes landed on helpless Yunseo who was in the living room.

I ran upto her and lifted her in my arms in bridal style.  Her eyes widened as I did that.

"What the hell are you doing Jimin put me down"she tried to wiggle but my hold was tight so it didn't work.

"Stop moving princess. you don't want me to have a broken foot like you right?"I said and walked towards main door.

"Jimin put me down. I called mark not you. I don't want to go anywhere with you"she said with a stern voice but I ignored her.

"For your information princess you called me instead of your Mark tuan"I told her as I walked out of her house.

On the main road I hailed a cab and we headed to hospital.

I carried her to doctor's cabin while people were giving me meaningful looks. I shrugged and walked away.

Doctor examined her foot and did some x-ray. Turns out she stretched her ligament. Thankfully no broken foot.

"Don't move this foot too much"he said to Yunseo while wrapping the bandage.

"Take care of your girlfriend"he said to me and I just nodded not wanting to correct the doctor.

After doctor wrapped her foot we got out of his cabin. She was limping.

"Excuse me ? Do you have spare wheel chair?"Yunseo asked the nurse who was at the reception.

"I am so sorry ma'am we don't have any wheel chair. All of them are being used"she said and gave her a polite smile.

"We don't have choice then Princess"I said and carried her back in my arms.

We hailed a taxi and got home after twenty minutes. I paid the driver and carried Yunseo in my arm.

"Aigoo! Such a sweet couple. You remind me of the time I was dating"he said and smiled at us.

"An-" Yunseo was about to correct the driver but I cut her off by saying thank you to driver.

I walked inside her house and carried her upstairs in her room.

After placing her gently on the bed, I put her injured foot on pile of soft cushions.

"Rest, I'll go and make you something to eat since your stomach is growling since last 10 minutes"I said and walked to kitchen to make her some food.

Cha Yunseo

"Rest, I'll go and make you something to eat since your stomach is growling since last 10 minutes" He said and I turned red in embarrassment.

After twenty minutes he came back with food and a glass of water and painkillers on the tray.

"Here eat"he said and passed me porrdige he made. I was hungry so I ate it without protesting.

After eating he handed me painkillers and I swallowed them aswell.

"Rest now, I'll leave"he was about to leave but I grabbed him by his shirt.

"Do you need something?"he faced me and I nodded.

"Jimin I-I" I hesitated for a moment. "You what?"he raised his eyebrow.

"JiminIneedtopee"I said all of it in one go. "You want to go washroom?"he asked me and I nodded.

He then lifted me in his arms making my heart beat crazily and brought me to bathroom.

"I'll wait outside. Do your business"he said and left me on the toilet seat. He shut the door as he walked out.

After finishing my business I limped out the bathroom. As I opened the door, Jimin was standing there staring at his phone.

His eyes landed on me and he came running to me.

"Aigoo! You could've called me instead of walking by yourself"he said as he carried me in his arms again.

"Jimin it's okay you don't have to carry me. I am heavy, you'll be tired"I told him and he simply shook his head.

"You're not heavy at all and I am not even closer to tired"he said as he places me on bed gently.

"I'll stay over tonight. I am sure you'll need things later on"he said and I just nodded.

"So what do you want to do?"he asked me as he sat beside me on my bed.

"Watch the latest episode of ongoing drama?" I stated, more like questioned.

"Sure" he said and stood up to get my laptop which was on my desk.

He placed the laptop my lap and scooted closer to me making my heart go crazy.

We were in the middle of watching ' What's wrong with secretary Kim' when Jimin called out my name and I hummed in response not taking off my eyes off the screen.

"About the confession today"he trailed off.

"It's okay Jimin. I am the one who fell for you. You are not obliged to return my feelings. Don't be burdened" I told him but I was breaking inside. Saying those words was painful. How I wish you'll return my feelings Jimin-ah.

"Stop cutting me off and listen to me" he made me turn to him and locked out eyes.

"I like you too Yunseo-ah. I love being with you. Be mine? Date me" he said without breaking our eye contact. I swear I couldn't breathe.

"But Jimin, Eunbi, what about her? Didn't you guys get together?" I asked him trying my best not to cry.

"We did but I realized the one my heart beats for is you not Eunbi. I love you not her. I will immediately break up with her tomorrow so Be Mine and date me? Be my girlfriend?"he asked as he took my hand in his.

I was overwhelmed that I couldn't even speak. I just nodded and a smile crept on Jimin's lips.

He leaned closer and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, kissing me gently yet Passionately. This time I kissed him back with the same passion. 

I love you so much Park Jimin, you drive me crazy.

A/N: I am really sorry guys I couldn't update as often as I said. The one and only reason is school. I won't promise when the next update will be but I hope you enjoy this one..

I really wanted to post one on my birthday so yeah, here you go.

I hope you guys like it. Do vote and comment. I love y'all 😘💕😍❤💜