Chapter 20

Cha Yunseo

I don't know why but I ended up waking up early. Jimin was sleeping soundly beside me. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked out of the bed. I still can't believe Jimin is mine.

After showering I headed downstairs. It's still early so everyone was sleeping. Taking advantage of the situation I made breakfast. If Mrs. Park was awake now she wouldn't let me do this. I really wanted to thank her for letting me stay so I cooked the breakfast.

By the time I was done cooking Mrs. Park walked into kitchen.

"Omona Yunseo-ah what are you doing in the kitchen this early??"mrs.park asked yawning.

"I kinda woke up early so I decided to make breakfast"I said and gave her a smile.

"You didn't have to" She trailed off.

"Have a seat. I'll arrange the table"I told her but she shook her head.

"I'll do it. You go and wake up Jimin. Appa and Jihyun are already awake" She said and I nodded.

I walked inside the room to find Jimin sleeping soundly.

"Jiminie wake up" I said but he didn't budge a cm.

"Jiminie wake up" I yelled in his ear making him stir a bit yet it wasn't enough to wake him.

My last resource was tickling him. After tickling his neck and side of torso he woke up laughing.

"Is this new trend of waking up someone?" He was still laughing.

"Yes, I created it" I laughed along.

"You know, you could try some other things like"He trailed off, a playful smile evident on his lips.

"Like?"I raised my brow.

"Like this"He said and pulled me into a kiss.

"Yah! Park Jimin, what if someone walks in?" I whispered as he pulled back.

"No one will"He just laughed and walked out of the bed.

"I'll be downstairs in 10 minutes"He said as he started walking inside the bathroom.

I just hummed in response and walked downstairs.

Mr. Park and Jihyun were already downstairs.

"Jimin said he'll be back in 10 minutes" I told Mrs. Park and sat on the seat I sat last day.

"Let's eat then"Mr.Park said and everyone started eating. Well, I just a bite or two, waiting for Jimin.

After 10 Minutes that felt like 10 hours, Jimin finally joined us.

I passed him plate full of food and he started eating.

"Wow! Mom this is the most delicious food you've ever made"Jimin told Mrs.Park .

"You brat. It's Yunseo who made it." Mrs. Park playfully narrowed her eyes on him.

"Jimin it's your grandma's birthday today. We have to go and visit her"Mrs.park told Jimin as we ate.

"Mom, I am not going"Jimin told her.

"Jimin, don't be like this, you'll have to come son"Mrs. park tried to persuade him.
"Then what about yunseo?I can't just leave her alone"Jimin told her.
"Yunseo-ah, I am sorry that we have to leave you behind" Mrs. Park turned to me and apologized.

"It's okay"I gave her a small smile.

"If only their grandma wasn't conservative and narrow minded, I'd love to introduce you to our other family members" Mrs. Park continued.