Chapter 12

Cha Yunseo

I woke up feeling better. Hands were wrapped around me and I could feel someone breathing on the nape of my neck, making me feel ticklish.

I removed those hands and faced that person. It was Jimin!. So Jimin forgiving me wasn't a dream? Oh my god! I am so happy.

Not wanting to wake up Jimin, I walked out of my bed carefully. I really need to pee.

After finishing my business and freshening up a bit, I walked back to my room. Jimin was sleeping soundly and he looked so carefree.

I walked closer to observe his face and he was smiling in his sleep which made me smile

I walked closer to observe his face and he was smiling in his sleep which made me smile. Aish! Why is his smile so contagious.

I was busy studying his face when he stirred up, probably waking up

I was busy studying his face when he stirred up, probably waking up. Not wanting to look creepy, I walked away from and pretend to look in my mirror trying to fix my hair.

I was pretending to fix my hair when my eyes landed on the clothes I was wearing. Why am I wearing my sweatshirt the wrong way? Wait! I don't remember wearing sweatshirt last night?!!!. How did I change into this?

D-don't tell me!! Jimin...

I glanced on Jimin who was peacefully sleeping. No way! He wouldn't...

I vigorously shook Jimin, trying to wake him up. "Park Jimin wake up"I shook him vigorously. He opened his eyes and looked around rubbing his eyes.

"W-what happened yunseo-ah? Are you okay?" he panicked and sat straight on the bed.

"Who changed my clothes jimin?"I asked him with serious tone. "Your clothes? Who?"He looked confused for a moment. Is his brain not functioning because he just woke up or something?

"Jimin who 'changed' my clothes?"I asked him for the second time emphasizing changed. "I changed your clothes"He said and I picked up the nearest pillow.

Park Jimin

"I changed your clothes"As soon as I said that she hit me with a pillow. "Jimin you little pervert"She said and hit me again. "How dare you take advantage of me, you jerk"She said and continued hitting me.