Chapter 18

Park Jimin

I woke up hearing my ringtone. Yunseo was sleeping next to me wrapping her arms around me. I kissed her lips and unwrapped her arms to get the call.

It was Eunbi. Not wanting to wake Yunseo, I walked out of her room and answered the call.

"Hello? Eunbi?"I answered the call and she hummed in response.

"Jimin I want to talk to you. Can we meet at cafe for breakfast?"she  asked me and I agreed. I need to talk to her our relationship too.

After showering I changed into fresh piece of clothes that I brought last night. After kissing Yunseo for one last time, I left to meet Eunbi.

After half and hour I walked into cafe, looking for Eunbi. She was sitting in the table at corner. I walked upto her and sat across her.

"Hey"I greeted her and she greeted back. "I was hungry so I ordered. I hope you don't mind"she said and I just nodded.

"So what do you want to talk about? I also need to talk to you" I said and the food arrived at the same time.

"Let's eat first, then I'll tell you" she said and started eating. I did the same.

After eating she started talking. "Jimin why did you leave me alone yesterday?" She asked pressing her lips into thin lines.

"I am sorry about yesterday. Yunseo sprained her ankle so I had go" I apologized. I mean it's my fault anyways.

"Jimin I was going to talk about this too. Did you already break up with Yunseo or are you two timing us?" She asked, more like whispered the last the last part.

"About that. I and Yunseo weren't a thing before. She was just pretending to be my girlfriend so I could get back with you but now when I got you back I kinda realized I don't feel the same thing with you anymore. I have developed feelings for Yunseo. I am really so Eunbi-ah." I revealed my feelings. I feel bad for Eunbi but I can't deceive her.

"I kinda figured that out" she gave out a sad smile making me feel bad. "Yesterday when you unconsciously almost blurted Yunseo's name when you were with me and the way you look at her tells everything." She continued.

"I guess this is our end then. It was nice knowing you Jimin. I hope we can still remain friends" she half smiled and extended her hand for a handshake and I shook her hand muttering a "I am sorry" and she shook her head and left.

I got the food for Yunseo and headed back. When I entered the house, she was awake, sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe, I got you food" I said and sat next to her on the couch.

"Where were you park Jimin?"she asked me with a poker face.

"I went to meet Eunbi" As soon as I said that her expression darkend. Someone is jealous!

Cha Yunseo

I woke finding no Jimin beside me. I got off the bed and walked downstairs to see if he was there. Painkillers worked, I can walk fine now. I mean not perfect walk but at least I can move.

Jimin wasn't downstairs aswell. Where did he go?

Having no choice I sat on the couch and waited for him while scrolling through Instagram. After 10 minutes he walked in.

"Hey babe, I got you food" He said and sat next to me on the couch.

"Where were you park Jimin?"I  asked him with a poker face.

"I went to meet Eunbi" As soon as he said that my blood boiled. Yes I am jealous.

"Park Jimin you are my boyfriend not Eunbi's. Why would you meet her early in the morning leaving your girlfriend alone on the bed?" I glared at him. Call me possessive, I don't care. Jimin is mine and I don't share what's mind not even food and he is my boyfriend so no chance.

"Ohh someone is possessive. I liked it" he clicked his tongue and kissed my cheek, hugging me sidewise.

"Why did you meet her?" I asked him for the second time.

" To end things with her. To tell her that I am head over heels for you" he whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe in the process.

"And what did she say?" I asked him which came out like a whisper.

"She agreed to end things"he said and now his lips were on my jaw line. I tried my best to suppress me from moaning.

I somehow managed not to moan but my stomach growled, totally embarrassing me. Jimin chuckled and pulled back.

"Here eat" he said and handed me the bag he brought. I opened the package and started eating.

"You're not eating?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I already ate with Eunbi" he said and I could help but feel sad.

"Here feed me" Jimin said and opened his mouth probably noticing my mood. Nontheless I fed him.

"Wow! This food tastes even better when you fed me" he said making me laugh at his cheesiness.

After breakfast I showered and walked back to couch limping. Jimin was watching random movie playing in the TV.

I sat next to him and he pulled me closer to him, cuddling.

Three days have already passed. Jimin is practically living with me. My leg is almost okay now.

I and Jimin were eating breakfast when he decided to talk.

"Yunseo-ah have you been to Busan?" Jimin asked me.

"No, why?" I asked him after shaking my head.

"I was thinking of going there since we have two weeks to ourselves. I miss my parents so I thought of utilizing the time. You'll really love your stay in Busan" he said pulling me more closer.

"You want me to go there with you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked him.

"In an hour" he said and got up. "Go pack your things while I get mine from my house" he said and pecked my lips before leaving.

I was packing my clothes when it striked me. We are meeting jimin

A/N: How is this chapter? Did you guys like it??

Do drop votes and comments. I really feel encouraged by them.😆💕