Chapter 26

Cha yunseo

Two week has passed but still Jimin hasn't approached me. No text, No calls not even a single word.

I am dying to go back to him but this  pride is not letting me. I mean I can't just go back to him, not after he did that.

It's not my fault. He could just say he trusts me and everything would be fine but sigh!!!

I am in my room trying to practice guitar but I can't concentrate. I put my guitar away and scrolled through my Instagram when Jihyun texted me.

Park Jihyun
Noona meet me at our neighbourhood park.

Cha yunseo
Why?😶😶

Park Jihyun
Please noona🙏🙏

Cha yunseo
Fine!!

I texted him and walked out of the house. After 5 minute walk I was finally in the park. Jihyun was sitting on the bench but he was not alone. Jimin was sitting next to him on his wheelchair.

"What did you want to meet?" I walked to Jihyun trying my best not to glance at Jimin.

"You both should talk" he said calmly.

"I don't think there is anything to talk" My pride spoke.

"Don't lie noona. You both want to talk to eachother so bad but your pride is not letting you. So just sort things out" Jihyun said and walked away, leaving us alone to make up.

"Yunseo" Jimin called my name and my heart skipped a beat. Only I know how much I missed his voice.

I locked eyes with him and in my mind I am already kissing him.

"I- I am sorry for making you mad that day. I trust you!! I really do. I don't know what happened to me that day. I am really sorry" he apologised.

I didn't say anything but pressed my lips against his. Telling him it was okay and I forgive him. I can't stay mad at him at all

He cupped my face and deepened the kiss.

I missed his lips so much!! I missed him so much.

Three more weeks have already passed. Today Jimin gets his cast removed. His foot healed faster than expected so I am accompanying him to hospital.

Doctor removed his cast and did some x-ray and wrapped a bandage around his foot.

"Keep applying this ointment and keep the bandage on for a week before coming for your next check up" Doctor told Jimin and he nodded.

"If you feel too much pain then take some painkillers and don't stress your foot" Doctor added and jimin nodded once again.

"Is you neck alright now?" Doctor turned to me.

"Yes its perfect" I said and moved my head left and right.

"Okay then I'll see you next week" Doctor said and both of us stood up to leave.

Jimin took his clutches and I helped him walk.

"Should we go and celebrate with ice-cream??" I asked Jimin  and he nodded smiling.

Jimin and I walked to an ice-cream parlor near the hospital and ordered our ice-creams. Jimin got cookies and cream while mine was mint chocochip.

After having ice-cream, we had a little date before taking cab back home.

Next day, mom dropped me and jimin to school before going to work. Classes were as usual boring.  I accompanied jimin wherever he went. We were passing by dance club when Jimin stopped.

He had this whole different expression on his face which I couldn't read.

"Babe are you okay???" I asked him feeling concerned.

"Yes I am fine, let's go" he plastered a fake smile on his face and continued walking.

I walked upto him and gave him a back hug. I know he is in pain.

"We'll get through this together Jimin" I hugged him tighter.

He pulled me in front of him and wrapped his arms around me burying his head in my neck.

He didn't say anything but I could feel his pain. Dance is everything for him and losing it is a really big deal.

"It'll be alright jiminie" I tried comforting him. He pulled back and gave me a sad smile.

Three days have already passed. Jimin's  family left for Busan because of jihyun's school and his parents work. Hyungsik oppa is living in university dorm because our neighbourhood is too far from his university.

I spend most of my times with Jimin. He always eats with mom and I.

"I'll be back in an hour and half" I pecked Jimin's lips and left for my guitar class.

"Come back soon" I heard say as I walked out of the door.

After learning guitar for 45 minute, jin oppa let us go home. Apparently he had things to do.

"Yunseo do you want to hangout?" Mark asked me as we walked out of the building.

"Next time maybe" I politely declined his offer and he nodded.

I entered Jimin's house and loud music was heard from upstairs.

As I followed the music it led me to Jimin's room. I opened the door and saw jimin struggling to dance. He was frustrated and angry.

I walked upto music player and shut it.

"Jimin why are you doing this to yourself?" I asked him with a shaky voice.

"Why did you turn off the music" he asked coldly.

"Jimin why-" before I could say anything else he cut me off.

"Why the fuck did you turn off the music cha yunseo?" He suddenly got mad.

"What do you mean why jimin? Doctor told you not to do any kind of dance or any activity that'll stress your foot. Why are you being like this?" I decided not to be emotional.

"God yunseo you're not my mother. Stop being controlling" he said in the annoyed tone possible.

"Yes I am not your mother but I am your girlfriend. I can't let you do something reckless " I retorted.

"Can you stop being  annoying and leave? I don't feel like seeing you" he said and my heart clenched.

"You don't mean that" I said fighting back my tears.

"Oh yes I do. Just leave yunseo your presence is bothersome and annoying" he spoke bitterly.

"That's your anger talking " I mumbled and walked towards him to pull him into a hug.

"Leave" he said and pushed me.

"Jimin we can sort this by talking, don't be like this" I will not give up, not when he needs me the most.

"You want to talk? Then listen" he paused making an eye contact with him.

"You have been annoying ever since that accident. I can't tolerate you anymore. I have lost my everything, my dancing was everything to me and I lost  it. I can't dance anymore and here you want me suck it up and stop feeling depressed. I can't do that okay, it's my life. I can't just it go, it's difficult " he burst out in tears.

Seeing him like that made me tear up too.

Without saying I hugged him again. I am not giving up.

Short  explanation

If you're thinking jimin is doing this because he thinks he doesn't deserve yunseo it's wrong. It is because he is struggling. His passion is dance and losing the ability to dance has dragged him down into sadness.

His feelings for her are buried deep inside as sadness is surrounding him. His feelings are buried inside so he doesn't know how he feels anymore and doesn't want Yunseo to suffer.

Do leave votes and comments, I really appreciate it.