Chapter 19

Cha Yunseo

Exactly after an hour, we left for Seoul station. It took us 45 minutes to get there.

Jimin got two tickets of ktx and we proceeded to the train after 20 minutes.

I and Jimin sat side by side and bullet train started. During the whole journey I dozed off.

Jimin shook me and kissed my cheeks. "Wake up sleeping beauty, we're here" he said and pecked my lips this time and I opened my eyes.

"Already?" I yawned and got off following him. "Already?" He chuckled. "You slept like two and half hour"

"How far is your house from here?" I asked him as we got inside the cab after Jimin loaded the trunk with our luggage.

"About twenty minutes" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Jiminie" I called him and he hummed in response.

"I am nervous" I told him what I am feeling right now. I mean who would be nervous meeting their boyfriend's parents.

"Nervous? Why?!" He made me face him.

" I am meeting your parents for the first time. What if they don't like me?" I told him and he just laughed.

"They will like Yunseo-ah. Stop being nervous, they won't eat you Yunseo-ah, chill" he said and pressed my arm telling me to relax.

Exactly after twenty minutes, the cab stopped in front of a beautiful villa.

As soon as we got off the cab my palms got sweaty and heartbeat started racing. What if they don't like me?

Jimin rang the bell and after few moments an middle aged woman opened the door. Her smile widened when her eyes landed on Jimin.

"Aigoo! My son is finally here"she exclaimed in happiness and pulled Jimin into a hug. After mother-son reunion she pulled back and her eyes landed on me.

She smiled at me, not knowing I smiled back politely. But I bet it came out as an awkward smile instead.

"Who is this pretty young lady Jiminie? Your girlfriend?" She asked Jimin without turning to look at him.

"Yes, mom this is Cha Yunseo my girlfriend" Jimin introduced me to his mom and I bowed.

"Let's go inside first" she said and walked ahead while we trailed behind her.

"Jihyunie look who is here" Mrs. Park said to a teenage boy, who I assume is Jimin's younger brother.

" Jimin hyung you're here" he stated as he shifted his eyes from his phone to Jimin. He then walked to Jimin and bro-hugged him and bumped fist.

"And who is this pretty Noona?" He asked Jimin as his eyes landed in me.

"This is my girlfriend, your future sister-in-law, Cha Yunseo" he told his brother making me blush.

"Already planned for the future my son? You still need my permission to marry her"his mother said with a serious tone. She doesn't like me? Not that I am planning for wedding with jimin already but still.

"Stop teasing them mom. I can already tell you like Yunseo Noona" Jihyun told his mother and she broke into a smile.

"Of course I like her. Look she is so Pretty and polite" Mrs. Park said and walked upto me pulling me into a hug.

"Welcome to the family Yunseo-ah. Tell me if my son troubles you" she smiled at and all nervousness vanished away.

After that we all settled in the couch and started talking. We were in the middle of talk when the doorbell rang.