Chapter 30

Cha yunseo

And here I am in one of the fancy restaurants of Seoul having dinner and sipping 15 years old wine from France with my ex-boyfriend who is now my boss. What a life!!

"Do you like the food?" Jimin asked me bringing me back to my thoughts.

"Yes its nice" I said and sipped my wine.

"How have you been?" He asked me a simple question but I couldn't help but feel angry.

"What is it to you? Let me tell you Park Jimin-ssi, you were the one who pushed me away no matter how hard I tried so stop pretending to care. You're my boss so just be one." I Said and stood up leaving.

I got a cab back to hotel. On the way to hotel I got call from mom.

"Hi mom" I answered the call.

"How is my daughter doing?" she asked me and i actually wanted to cry.

"I'm doing fine, how are you and dad?" I asked her.

"Both of us are alright. Are you eating well??" She asked me and I hummed.

"Omma who has keys to our house here in Seoul??" I asked her.

"It's with the Parks. I left it with them" she said and I groaned. Why him??????

"Oh okay. I'll get the keys from them" I said.

We talked for few more minutes before hanging up.

After getting inside the hotel, I got my luggage and checked out.

I got a taxi to my old home. It took me an hour to reach my old neighbourhood.

I rang the door bell of Park household and Jihyun opened the door.

"Oh my God Noona is that really you?" Jihyun asked me.

"Yes it is me" I smiled at him and went for a hug.

"Look at you, you've already grown into a fine young man" I chuckled as I pulled back.

"You're still ugly though " he said jokingly and I hit his chest.

"You're mean" I told him.

"You know I was just joking" he laughed and I laughed along.

"Do you live alone?" I asked him trying to confirm if Jimin is home.

"Ah yes, Jimin hyung has an apartment near office so he lives there" Jihyun said and I sighed in relief.

"Let's talk inside" he said and help me bring my luggage inside their house.

I sat on the couch and Jihyun sat next to me.

"If I remember correctly, you should be in fourth year of college" I said and he nodded.

"What about you Noona? What are you doing these days?" He asked me.

"I am working as a music producer in your brother's company " I told him and his eyes widened.

"Daebak! So are you guys back together??" He asked in awe.

"No no it's not like that. He and I are not together " I said and his face fell.

"Can you get me keys to my house? Mom said she left it here" I told Jihyun and he walked away to get the keys.

"Here you go" he said and handed me the keys.

"Thank you. I'll see you around" I said and left his house.

I unlocked my house and got inside. It was same as we left it 6 years ago.

I left my luggage in living room and went in my room which was same too. Since I was too tired , as I lay on the bed I fell asleep.

Next morning when I woke up, it was 7 am. I got off my bed and freshen up before getting ready for work.

Since my house had no food, I decided to have breakfast in a cafe. I took my mom's car and drove to the nearest cafe.

As I got in the cafe, I saw a very familiar face, Jungkook. His eyes went wide as he saw me.

"Omg Yunseo? Are you finally back??" He asked me and I nodded smiling.

"Come lets have breakfast together" he said and brought me to one of the tables near window.

He ordered food for us and both of us chatted for an hour, enjoying our breakfast.

"So what are you doing these days?" He asked me .

"I am working as a music producer in J Entertainment. What about you?" I asked him after answering.

"This is my cafe" he said.

"You're serious?" I asked him.

"Yes I and Yoongi hyung invested in this cafe and now we have 4 franchise here in Seoul. I manage this branch and Yoongi hyung manages Gangnam branch" he said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll leave now. I have to get to work. It was nice seeing you again" I stood up about to leave.

"Sure text me whenever you want to
Hangout." He said and we exchanged numbers before I left the cafe.

It was 9:30 when I reached J Entertainment. As I walked inside my studio, Park Jimin was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.

 As I walked inside my studio, Park Jimin was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone

"ChaYun pd you're 30 minutes late" He commented in his cold tone.

"Mr. CEO my work starts at 10. If anything I am 30 minutes early" I deadpanned. He was flabbergasted so he coughed instead.

"Our boy group TXT is having comeback in a month so I want an album of 5 songs by this week" he said and I nodded.

"Nae Sa.Jang.Nim" I uttered the words forcefully.

He just nodded and left my studio.

As I was working on my song, TXT came to visit me with food and introduce themselves.

"Pd Noona we're having a dark concept this time so you have make our comeback song in that way" Huening kai told me and I nodded noting the details.

It was 6 and I was halfway done with their comeback song. Not wanting jimin to barge into my studio, I left the studio early.

Thankfully I didn't run into him.

On the way back home,I bought some groceries.

I cooked some ramen for dinner and had it while watching currently airing drama 'hotel del luna'.

After eating dinner, I went to bed playing some music.

I was almost asleep when I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes in haste and Park Jimin's face came into my view. He was hovering over me.

I was about to scream but he covered my mouth.

"Shhh..don't shout" he said and his breathe reeked alcohol.

Why is this only happening to me????.

Do vote and comment.

Ps: 3 more to go