Chapter 33

Park Jimin

I woke up in the middle of night on Yunseo's lap. She was sleeping while TV was running in the background.

I switched off the TV and carried yunseo on my arms and walked into my bed room. I placed her on the bed cautiously and covered her with blanket before laying beside her.

I have only one bed in this apartment so I can't go and sleep anywhere else.

I stared at her face and slowly fell asleep thinking about the ways to make her fall for me again.

Cha yunseo

I woke up because of bright light shining right at my face. I opened my eyes and found myself in a unfamiliar room.

I remember falling asleep on couch last night, how did I end up here??

Before I could walk out of my bed, Jimin walked in with a tray on his hand.

"Here is you breakfast on bed princess " he said and placed the tray on my lap and I rolled my eyes.

"No thank you" I said and placed the tray on the side.

Three months have already passed. I completed songs for TXT and they are finally shooting the music video tomorrow. I can finally breathe.

I closed my eyes trying to take some rest but it was interrupted by knocking on my door.

"Come in" I said and someone entered with a bouquet covering their face. I didn't have to second guess who it was.

For past three months Park Jimin has been like this. He shows up unexpectedly with bouquet of different flowers everytime. This time they were pale roses.

"Congratulations on completion of your album ChaYun PD-nim" he said in a rather formal tone.

"Thank you CEO-nim" I acted along.

"How about dinner for celebration?" He offered and I exactly know what his intentions are. Dinner for celebration is just a excuse for another date.

For past 3 months I am playing hard to get. I am not going that easy.

"I'll pass" I said and he frowned.

"Don't be like this!! TXT and I anticipated this for so long. You can't ruin everything " he pouted.

"Fine! But I am only doing this for TXT" I said and he nodded. These guys are actual sweethearts. I can't handle them sulking.

"Okay then I'll pick you up at 7" he said and I nodded.

He left the room and I called Sena. We've been in touch even after I moved to Australia.

"Hey Yunseo, what's up??" She answered my call.

"Nothing really. Are you free right now??" I asked her.

"I am in mall with mino having a date. Why??" She asked me.

"That's great. Can you buy me a dress and bring it to my studio here in J Entertainment? I have a party to attend tonight " I asked her for a favour.

"Yeah sure thing. What kind of dress tho?" She asked me.

"Simple yet sophisticated" I said and she hummed.

"Okat then, I'll go and look for dresses. " She said and hang up.

It was 5:57 when Sena came to studio with a bag. She handed me the bag and excused herself since She and Mino were still on date.

I changed into the dresses and slipped into the heels she brought with the dress.