Chapter 31

Cha yunseo

"I'll remove my hand so don't scream"He said and I nodded.

He removed his hand from my mouth and I pulled his hair.

"What the Fuck Park Jimin? What are you doing in my room" I whisper-shouted.

"I didn't see you the whole day so I missed you. Why did you leave office early? I wanted to take you out for dinner." he smiled like a kid and then frowned.

" why did you miss me?" I raised my brows at him.

"And get off me, you're heavy" I said and pushed him off me. He landed on side of my bed and giggled. Aish!! My heart!!!

"You're my girlfriend so obviously I would miss you jagiya" he said as if he was stating a fact and inched closer.

"Park Jimin-SSI let me remind you, we've already broken up and you were the one who pushed me away from you" I said sternly but the whole thing itself made me sad. Even small thing about the past makes me sad.

"I am sorry " he said and sat straight on the bed. He took my hand in his hand and gave it a kiss.

"I am sorry for hurting you in the past. I am really sorry." He cried and my heart broke.

"Sorry doesn't solve everything Jimin"I said trying to sound cold but my voice cracked. I tried pulling my hand back but he didn't let go. He held it even more tightly.

"I know it doesn't, this may sound like an excuse but I was diagnosed with first stage of depression and anxiety after you left me. Dance was really big part of my life so it made a huge impact on me. I couldn't see anything except my loss of dance. I couldn't see how hard you were trying to stay by my side.I am sorry for not trying to feel how you felt. I am sorry for being insensitive and completely neglecting you, part of me thought I would lose you as I lost my dance since you were the only precious thing left after my dance so I pushed you away and I am sorry for doing that. Nonetheless I lost you. After I recovered I wanted you back but you were already gone. I wanted to find you but I had no idea how!" he cried like a kid breaking my heart even more.

"I am really sorry yunseo-ya. Please take me back. I still love you soo much" he said and kissed my hand once again. My heart ached watching him cry. I really wanted to cry with him.

"Don't cry" I said and wiped his tears. He leaned closer and I could feel his breath on my lips.

He leaned even closer and his lips touched mine. The butterflies I used to get in the past returned back, this time more stronger.

He cupped my face and kissed me harder. This feeling I am feeling right now is very difficult to describe. It's like fb floating in cloud9.

He was about to slip his tongue trying to make our kiss more passionate but I pulled back. He is drunk, he probably won't even remember what happened.  I don't want to deal with any heart breaks this time.

He started at me with a unreadable expression but I avoided his gaze. I stood up and went to guest room to spend the night.

Park Jimin

I woke up with a terrible headache and found myself in a very familiar room. I was in Yunseo's room.

I looked at my side, trying find yunseo but she wasn't there. Suddenly everything about last night played in my head, like a movie.

I couldn't help but feel sad at her rejection last night.

I ruffled my hair and walked downstairs to see yunseo eating her breakfast.

"Goodmorning " I greeted her smiling.

"Goodmorning Mr.Park" she greeted and continued eating her breakfast.

"About last night-" before I could say anything she cut me off.

"You were drunk last night. I understand you were under influence of alcohol."She said and my heart broke.

"No I meant every word I said last night." I told her trying my best not to show painful expression on my face.

"I am sorry. No matter how many times I say it, I know it won't be enough but I hope you can forgive me and we can start everything from the beginning. I really love you yunseo, please take me back" I told her, trying my best not to cry.

"I can forgive you jimin" she said and my face glowed.

"But I don't think we should be together. I don't think I'll be able to handle the same pain again. I'm sorry" she added and my heart broke into pieces.

"I understand " I uttered the words and walked out of her house.

I went inside my house and walked upto my room before entering my bathroom. I got inside the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As the water hit my body, tears started flowing down my cheeks. The girl for whom I've been waiting for doesn't want to get back with me.

Even thinking about is painful. I can't let go of my feelings.

After showering for an hour I came to an conclusion. And that conclusion is that, I won't give up on yunseo, no matter what happens.

I am going to court her again. No matter how long it takes.

Cha yunseo wait for me to reclaim your heart again.

I'll make you mine again.

Do vote and comment

Ps: 2 more chapters to go