Chapter 6

Cha Yunseo

"I am here to drop my girlfriend"Jimin said and pulled me closer to him. What?! .  I gave him a 'what you saying looking' smiling fakely at his ex and he gave me  a desperate 'Play along with this look'. Having no choice I gave in.

"Hi! I am his girlfriend Yunseo, You are?"I introduced myself totally faking that I didn't know she was his ex. "I am his friend, Jung Eunbi"She introduced shaking my hand. Not introducing yourself as his ex eh?

"So you're joining guitar class?"she asked me and I simply nodded.

"Oh! I am in the guitar class as well, do you want me to um take you there?"she asked me stuttering. Before I could say anything, Jimin did it for me.

"That'd be so nice of you Eunbi-ah"he said and smiled at her, she smiled back at him but you could tell it was fake.

"I'll go now babe"he said and pecked my forehead making my heart beat like crazy. Aish!! Park Jimin, why do always do this to my heart.

"Let's go"she said and I followed her.

We headed to second floor where there were multiple rooms with black door. She knocked on the door of room no 208 and walked inside.

"Jin sunbae, we have a newbie"she said to the guy who was busy playing treat you better. I'll have to admit, he is really good.

As he heard her say that, he stopped playing and stood up.

"Nice to meet you, I am Jin. Your guitar teacher."he smile and extended his arm for a handshake.

"I am cha Yunseo"I said and shook his hand.

"So Yunseo do you kno qw any basics?"he asked me. "Not really sonsaengnim."I answered him.

"I am not that old, so call me Sunbae instead of sonsaengnim"he said and I nodded. He doesn't look that old too. He must be in first or second year of university if I'd have to guess.

"Okay then, come here. I'll teach you basic chords"he said and started teaching me.

After two hours of class, we were finally done. "I'll see you after two days now. Practice hard"Jin sunbae said and left the class. One by one everyone started leaving aswell.

As I stepped out, park jimin jumped infront of me, scaring everything out of me.

"Yah! You gave me a heartattack"I shouted at him, hitting his arm when he was busy laughing his ass off.

"This prank never gets old for you, does it Jiminie?"we heard a voice behind and it was Eunbi. She had a weird smile plastered on her face.

"Nope, never"he said and smiled at her. The way he smiled at her didn't feel good at all. Is he still in love with her?

"Jimin let's go"I said as I started walking ahead. "Okay babe let's go " he said and turned to Eunbi."See you Eun"he said to her and started following me.

"What was that girlfriend thing Jimin?"I asked him. "Yunseo-ah, just in front of Eunbi, pretend to be my girlfriend. I want to see how she'll feel when she sees that I moved on"So he still loves her. I just shrugged and walked ahead.

"Do you want to go and eat? I am really hungry from dancing"he said as we walked out of the building.

"Sure but I have to go and buy a guitar first" I told him.

"Oh okay, let's go Music shop then"he said and we stopped by music shop. After looking through many guitars, one guitar caught my eye.

I took the guitar and walked to the counter. "I'll take this? How much?"I asked the cashier. "It'll be  1 million won ma'am"he said and I took my wallet.

There was only 800,000 won in my wallet thought. "Can't you give me some discount?"I smiled at him.

"That's the discounted price ma'am, it is originally of 1 million 20 thousands"he told me.

"But I only have 800 thousand won tho."I told him. "I am sorry ma'am, we can't sell it that low"he gave me an apologetic smile.

"Then, I'll take it someother time"I told him and he nodded. I was about to walk out when I heard Jimin say " we are taking this". He added 200,000 won bill on the rest money.

"Jimin you don't have to"I told him, declining his offer. "It's okay , Yunseo-ah."he said and took the guitar from the counter.

"Thank you so much Jimin" I thanked him as we got out of the store and he gave me his eye smile.

"Let's go and eat"he said and we headed to restaurant to eat.

Next two days went really quickly. I played guitar on my terrace enjoying the breeze. Sometimes Jimin would join me by singing along on his terrace. Our terraces are attached so it's not a huge task.

Again today, I have my guitar class and Jimin has his dance classes. Turns out the building, in which they teach guitar is a Arts building.

I and Jimin headed inside the building hand in hand just incase Eunha would pop out.

"I'll see you then"he said and headed to dance studio while I headed to guitar studio.

As I got inside the room, everyone was already there except for Jin sunbae. I greeted them and went to my designated place.

Jin sunbae walked in the class, and the class started.

After two hours of learning, my fingers started hurting. "Just tolerate a little more" I tried to encourage myself.

"This will be the end. See you after two days"Jin sunbae said and ended the class.

As last time, everyone started leaving one by one. I had to go loo so I left my bag in class and ran to washroom.

When I walked back, Jimin was outside my class talking with Eunbi.

I cleared my throat so that they could acknowledge my presence.
"Oh! Yunseo-ah you're back"Jimin said and smiled at me and I gave him a half smile.

"Yunseo-ah you can go back alone. I and Eunbi are going to hangout and catch up a bit"he said and the muscle inside my body stopped beating and sadness engulfed me.

I gave him a forced nod and smiled fakely, trying to cover my frown. I walked inside the class and got my bag.

By the time I got outside, they were already gone. And then I realized ,Park Jimin ditched me for his ex right now.

A/N: how about this chapter? Anyone feeling bad for Yunseo?
Thank you so much for reading. Do leave votes and comments😆😘😊😊.

 Do leave votes and comments😆😘😊😊