Chapter 7

Cha Yunseo

My mood literally went from 100 to 0 real quick. Couldn't he take me along with him? Wait! Why would he take me? I am not even his real girlfriend.

Shrugging all the thoughts out of my mind, I got on the bus.

When I reached home, it was still empty. Mom is overworking again. I walked to kitchen and got me some snacks.

After satisfying my hunger, I had nothing to do so I decided to practice guitar instead.

I took my guitar and started playing songs Jin sunbae taught me tonight.

I was playing Charlie puth's 'we don't talk anymore' when someone sang along. It is obviously Jimin.

"Hey"he greeted me and I just nodded. I am not in the mood to talk him.

"Don't you want to know what happened?"he grinned. Not really! I don't want to hear that you got back and break my heart. But sadly I can't tell him these so I ended up nodding.

"Well we went to the coffee shop we used to go before. We chatted a bit and turns out she is still single"he was excited.

"Since she is still single, I still have a chance"he said and my heart broke. So he really wants to get back with her. Having nothing to say I gave him half smile.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want but why did you guys break up?"I really want to know why he broke up with her in the first place.

"I don't know either"he sucked in some air. "One day, I was in dance practice when I received a text from her. She asked me too meet up so after dance practice I went to meet her, there she broke up with me"he ended up telling me.

"I really want to get back with Yunseo-ah. So please help me to make her jealous. Just pretend that you're my girlfriend"he said and my heart broke for the second time.

Despite my feelings, I ended up nodding again. Sigh! I hate that I love park Jimin.

"Jimin I gotta go"I told him and ran away from the terrace. If stayed there for a minute more I'd have cried.

I mean who wouldn't cry if their crush asks them to help them to get back with their ex by pretending to be their girlfriend. That's insane.

Trying to forget the feelings I am feeling right now, I slept. Next morning when I woke up. It was already 6:44 and it's Monday today. Shit!! I am late.

I hurried up and got ready for school. Stuffing the toast mom made in my mouth I headed out.

Park Jimin was waiting for me like last time. "Let's go, we'll be late"he said and we ran to bus stop. As usual busses were packed with people.

This time I ended up in Jimin's arms. Not literally but something similar. I was standing next to seats while Jimin was holding onto the hanging thing facing me. Trust me, my heart was beating so heavily that I could literally pass out. I just hope he can't hear my heartbeat.

After 20 minutes ride, we got off the bus. By the time we reached class, Mr.choi was already there. We made some lame excuse and he let us in.

Classes were boring than ever. Having no will to study, I dozed off in class.

I woke when Sena shook me violently. Jimin ate lunch with us.

After recess classes got more boring. By the time it was time to go home, I was damn bored.

"Yunseo-ah do you want to go and watch movie with me and Mino oppa?"Sena asked me as we were packing stuffs.

"And be the third wheel? No thanks"I said as I closed the zipper of my bag.

"Who said you'd be the third wheel? We are going on a double date"she said and walked to Jimin with mischievous smile on her face.

"Jimin do you want to go and watch movie?"she asked Jimin and he immediately nodded.

"Lets go"he sang and we headed to mall. In the mall Sena's boyfriend Mino was already waiting for us.

Sena introduced him to us and we did the same. After discussing for 15 minutes, we ended up watching horror movie, Insidious:the last key.

Halfway through the movie, Jimin started screaming. Yes! Screaming. I mean it wasn't that scary.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer hugging me like a teddy bear making my heart go crazy twice in a day.

"Jimin it's just a movie" I said trying to calm him but he burried his face in face instead. I swear I got goosebumps by that.

After movie ended, we had some food and strolled around the streets.

It was around 11 pm when I and Jimin got home. He bid a goodbye and gave me his sweet smile.

After showering when my head landed on the pillow I ended up dozing.

I have guitar class today. Two days passed really quick. Jimin doesn't have dance classes on Wednesdays so I ended up going to the academy alone.

On the way I met Eunbi. She gave me polite smile, being a nice person I returned the gesture.

"So Yunseo, where is Jimin?"she asked me in a really soft tone but I have no idea why my blood boiled.

"Why?"I asked her while gritting my teeth trying to suppress my temper.

"Just wanted to hangout with him like last time"she smiled. Yes she freaking  smiled pissing me more. My blood pressure reached max and I pushed her lightly.

"Look Eunbi, you were his past. His Ex-girlfriend."I emphasized the word ex-girlfriend.

"I am his present, future and his girlfriend. So stay away from my boyfriend. Don't you dare talk to him, if you do i'll make sure to show you my darkest side. So STAY AWAY FROM 'MY BOYFRIEND'" I ended up threatening her emphasizing last five words. I know I am not his girlfriend and I shouldn't have done that. I admit I became selfish. Yes I am selfish but tell me  who isn't?

A/N: Did you like this chapter? Who thinks Yunseo is really being selfish? Anyone?

Don't be a ghost reader and do leave me your comments. I really want to read your comments.
Thank you for reading and voting. 😊😘😆