Chapter 28

Cha yunseo

I couldn't sleep last night. I was in pain emotionally. Nonetheless I got off my bed, washed my face and decided to pretend I was okay.

I don't want to ruin Christmas for others. I changed and walked downstairs to greet my mom.

"Merry Christmas mom" I wished her kissing on her cheek and handing her present that I brought for her.

"Merry Christmas my daughter" she said and gave me my present aswell.

"Mom I want to talk to you about something" I said and took a seat next to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Mom can I go and live with dad" I asked her.

"Why?" She seemed confused.

"I miss him and I want to be away from Seoul." I told her.

"Do really want to get away?" She asked me and I teared up before nodding.

"If that's what you want then let's move. I miss your dad too. We can go and live in Australia with him" She told and I hugged her.

"I'll book our flight for tomorrow then" she said and I nodded.

"Mom I'll go and give presents to everyone" I said and she nodded.

Jungkook told me; he, yoongi oppa and taehyung were performing in a restaurant so I went there to give them gifts.

"Merry Christmas " I greeted them and handed them their presents.

"Merry Christmas" they greeted back, handing me gifts aswell.

"I came to say goodbye aswell." I told them and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?"yoongi oppa asked me.

"Um.. I am moving to Australia to live with my dad" I told them.

"I'll miss you Yunseo-ah" taehyung said and side hug me.

"Me too" Jungkook and yoongi oppa said joining in the hug.

"I'll miss you too" I told them as we had last group hug.

After leaving the restaurant, I went to academy and gave gifts to Jin oppa, Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa. I told hoseok oppa to check on Jimin time to time and he nodded agreeing.

After that I gave presents to Sena and Mark and told them about my departure.

Lastly I went to Jimin's house to give presents to his family. Hyungsik oppa left for London to celebrate Christmas with his family.

I handed presents to Jimin's mom, dad and jihyun. Jimin was still locked in his room.

"Aunty Jimin needs help. He is too depressed and I won't be here to help him so please take care of him" I told her.

"What do you mean yunseo?" Jimin's dad asked me.

"I am moving to Australia" I told them.

"Why all of sudden?" Jihyun asked me. I didn't know what to tell him.

"I'll go and see Jimin" I excused myself and walked upstairs.

I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"Didn't I ask you to disappear?" He scoffed coldly.

"Yes so I am going to move to Australia. I came to say goodbye and hug you for last time" I cried.

"Just go" he said and shut the door on my face.

I guess this is the end.

6 years later