Chapter 25

Cha Yunseo

Two weeks have passed since our accident. Both Jimin and I are discharged from hospital. My neck got better but Jimin still has his cast on. He still need a month and two weeks to heal completely.

He has been locking himself in his room for past two week and honestly its frustrating watching him like that.  So I decided to get him some fresh air.

I walked inside to see Jimin's mom cooking some food. She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Yunseo, honey please take this food to Jimin. I need to go and shop for groceries" she told me and I nodded.

I took the bowl of soup and headed to Jimin's room. As I was about to enter his room, hyungsik oppa walked out of his room.

"Hi oppa" I smiled and he smiled back greeting me.

"I'm late for my classes, see you later yunseo" Hyungsik oppa said and hurried back.

I knocked on Jimin's door and walked inside. He was lying on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey babe" I said and he looked at me. He gave me a short smile and scrolled down his phone again.  This has been happening for past two weeks, Jimin is distancing himself from me. I can see it but I am ignoring it.

I can't just give up when he is struggling the most.

"Here have some food" I said as I placed the soup on the nightstand beside the bed.

"I'll eat later" he said and I sighed.

I took the bowl and brought a spoonful spoon near his mouth.

"Here eat" I said and his gaze locked with mine. He was about to say something but before he could do so I put the spoon in his mouth.

After feeding Jimin all that soup, I lay next to him and he lazily put his arms around me.

"Do you want to go and get some fresh air? We've not been out for so long"I told him but he shook his head.

"Jiminie please~" I tried lure him through my cutesy.

After doing few argos here and there jimin finally decided to do as I said.

I helped jimin walk downstairs carefully and put him on a wheel chair before heading to park.

It's 6 PM so the sun is slowly setting as we're walking towards the park. Chilly air greets our skins as we made it to the park.

"So how are you feeling??" I asked jimin as we walked inside the park.

"Great" he answered but there was a hint of sarcasm.

"Looks it's so beautiful out here" I said pointing at the surrounding and he just nodded not saying a work.

We both spent two hours in park with me trying to make realize how beautiful the surrounding is and him paying no attention at all.

I dropped Jimin at his house and his mother asked me to stay for dinner but I politely declined.

I know it's not Jimin's fault that he is cranky but I can't help feeling sad.

Next day I went to school after a longtime. Sena greeted me with a hug and we spent the whole school day chatting about the different stuffs.

After school I had guitar class. Jin Sunbae asked me how I was doing so I told I was doing fine.

Classes went smoothly. Mark tries talking to me few times and I spoke to him. He asked me if we were still friends and I nodded smiling.

It was already 7:30 when the guitar class ended. Mark insisted on walking me home so I let him tag along.

We were on the way to my house when we saw jihyun strolling Jimin around the neighborhood and he didn't look pleased when he saw me and Mark together.

"Hi Noona" Jihyun greeted me and I smiled at him.

"Why are you with him?" Jimin asked me while pointing  at Mark and I can tell he is mad.

"It was late so I decided to walk her home" Mark answered him.

"I asked my girlfriend, not you asshole" Jimin spat and honestly this tone of him is pissing me.

"Jimin why are you being rude. He is my friend so he walked me home. Not a big deal" I told him trying to keep a calm.

"Yunseo let's talk for a moment" he said as he took a long breathe.

"Thanks for walking me home" I thanked mark and walked with Jihyun was pushing Jimin's wheelchair in their garden.

"Jihyun leave us alone for sometime" Jimin told jihyun in scary tone and jihyun did as his older brother him to do.

"What was that?" Jimin's voice raised and his eyes narrowed.

"What was what?" I asked jimin totally confused about his words.

"Why in the world that guy walked you home and why the fuck did you thank him just now?" Jimin spat.

I couldn't help but let out a big scoff.

"As I told you earlier, it was late so he walked me home and I thanked him because its polite"I really tried hard to control my anger. Today Jimin is getting in my nerves.

"But he confessed his feelings to you. He likes you Cha yunseo" Jimin raises his voice, making me really mad.

"And you point is?" I was tired of his shit.

"What do YOU MEAN BY THAT? CAN'T YOU GET IT DIMWIT HE IS TRYING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME" he yelled. This was it. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Don't you trust me park Jimin? Do you really think my feelings for you will change???" I asked him totally mad about his reason. Tears were threatening to fall but I tried not to cry.

I waited for his response but It never came.

"Y'know what park jimin, FUCK YOU, if you can't trust me then Just Fuck you!!!! If you can't trust my feelings for you then just Fuck it!!!!" I swore at him and walked back to my house, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Here you go with another chapter. Do leave your thoughts and vote!!! I really appreciate it.